Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember watching the doco during COVID era.
Of all the sides. The whole west coast vibe just had the hallmarks of a slide.
Odd parts arrogance and victimisation.
I was on a plane once that couldn't disembark because there was a blizzard and there was nowhere to park the plane.

After a few hours with everyone just sitting there bored and anxious to get off the plane, one of the passengers was pacing up and down the aisle, looking annoyed, leaning on people's seats, complaining to the flight attendants, and generally just acting like the situation was way worse for her than it was for everyone else.

That reminded me of West Coast during COVID.

Last edited:

It's just odd such a powerful club has become so abysmal
Hubris.

WA media frightened to put the boots in, historical success, richest club in the AFL and a totally misplaced arrogant view that 'we're the Weagles and we'll be right'.

Watching today, players put in one effort and * it, then it's all too hard. And even more worrisome it's often their younger players doing so.
I was keen on us getting Barrass, thank goodness we didn't. Only interested in going for intercept marks. Playing one on one, following his man, nah forget that.
And Jack Darling should never play for them again. A youngster like Maric (today's sub) would at least show a modicum of interest.
Woeful lack of leadership across the ground.

Pavlich just made the point that in terms of age/games experience the two teams are very similar.

WCE are stuffed for years to come.

voldemor-harrypotter.gif

GWS media team strike again*

* I read that it's one guy who does these tweets/memes and basically the club give him pretty much carte blanche.

The Bart Simpson's one with the Pies getting checkmated 3 times is next level creativity from them lol

* I read that it's one guy who does these tweets/memes and basically the club give him pretty much carte blanche.

They are a legend.

So ya like memes hey?

Laugh Plotting GIF by Big Brother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a bus heading to the Gabba (hope the roof doesn't collapse on me tonight 😬) and the bus is chocka's with Pies fans. The teeth to tattoo ratio is about 1:100.........

Tell them I hate them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back