Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Did they screen test Joel Selwood or just give him a gig without thinking at seven?
Promised gig so he could take a paycut at Geelong so they could sign anyone they want

This is it
Pies got a ump rub 1st and 3rd.
However Brisbane looks proper broken.
I watched their mids . No one barely got above a jog
52 tackles to 84. Yes Brisbane had 50 more possessions but they didn't work defensively at all. Given how poor their forwards were (particularly the talls) they weren't going to score enough to justify not running defensively

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane are one of those teams that would still trouble us regardless how badly they are going.

I think they can still make the 8.
Got to stop them from scoring cause we will kill them on turnover. But their talls won't take like 7 marks between them every week

Lions midfield really struggled to connect with their forwards. They were just bombing it in without any real purpose. They then struggled to defend ground balls in their D50. Not sure what's happening given they have the bulk of their 2023 GF team.

Pies supporters were smug a***holes, giving it to the Lions supporters. Really can't stand them.

First they collapse against Carlton and now they’re trying to get Collingwood back in form. Brisbane just really have a way of losing at the worst times to the teams I hate the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye, not a good night. Ordinary footy from both teams. Time for Fagan to move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back