Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s the record for the most free kicks for a game, does anyone know? A job for caesar88 I reckon
It's my day off!

Spring Break Vacation GIF by MOODMAN

north signing stephens and that guy fisher from carlton pretty much sums up that club ...
two players who might look ok in a really good team, but bring very little that can really make an impact on a game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

north signing stephens and that guy fisher from carlton pretty much sums up that club ...
two players who might look ok in a really good team, but bring very little that can really make an impact on a game

Stephens supposedly had a contract in front of him from us from the beginning of last year.

He should have just signed it.

And any decent manager concerned more about his long term career, than what he could put in his back pocket, should have told him the same.

Stephens supposedly had a contract in front of him from us from the beginning of last year.

He should have just signed it.

And any decent manager concerned more about his long term career, than what he could put in his back pocket, should have told him the same.

How do you figure that?

Odds are we would have given him two years, told him he was in that 20-25 range, and then spat him out when he didn't come on

Four year deal was the best for his future

How do you figure that?

Odds are we would have given him two years, told him he was in that 20-25 range, and then spat him out when he didn't come on

Four year deal was the best for his future
I figure it because I assume Stephens wants to have a long AFL career, not just another two or three years.

And I don't think he would have just been offered a two year deal by us at the start of last year. He was in our best 22 round 1, so I imagine he could have easily had a 3 or 4 year deal.

Maybe financially it made more sense (who knows) but football wise and career wise, I think he made mistake going to North Melbourne over staying with us. Even if he would have had to fight for his spot.

For the first few weeks I kept hearing how Clarko has North on track and there's a real energy and Clarko has set things straight

What happened?

Clarko is done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back