Trades 2024 Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibcus/Flusher to TBerry/Billings

Probably

Sorry Messed Up GIF by Radio Silence

He's traditionally a pretty good DE.

I think he had one bad game (hoping as I'm keeping)

Can you find another cash grab?
Martin, Fisher, Sanders and Lazzaro are my only real main let downs that are worth a bit oh and Young too but I'll give him 1 more week to perform or he will become Houston.

I

fisher-hogan, gibcus to dean or fisher-billings, gibcus to massimo

or hold off on the trades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just curious as to why people are trading in Billings now?

Why didn't you start him? If it was injury/sub concerns, why are there none now? To me it was either start him or bring him in as last upgrade.

:moustache:
Last upgrade? Surely he's never going to be a keeper.

He could be over $400k by his early bye (4 price rises). Worth a punt.

Worst case he makes just $80k by his early bye (average of ~65).

Re. the sub risk:
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuurely that's gone now. Ran like a champ. Took 15 marks. One of their best players on the weekend. He's locked in the 22 now.

Why didn't you start him? If it was injury/sub concerns, why are there none now? To me it was either start him or bring him in as last upgrade.

I didn't start him because he was the sub in R0 and scored 11 in a loss

But now he's come into the team and scored 119 in a win. He should be safe enough for a few weeks at least.

Figure with that big score in his cycle he'll make enough money to upgrade on his bye. And I'm trading out Flusher, so he can't be any worse, right?

Last upgrade? Surely he's never going to be a keeper.

He could be over $400k by his early bye (4 price rises). Worth a punt.

Worst case he makes just $80k by his early bye (average of ~65).

Re. the sub risk:
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuurely that's gone now. Ran like a champ. Took 15 marks. One of their best players on the weekend. He's locked in the 22 now.
I didn't start him because he was the sub in R0 and scored 11 in a loss

But now he's come into the team and scored 119 in a win. He should be safe enough for a few weeks at least.

Figure with that big score in his cycle he'll make enough money to upgrade on his bye. And I'm trading out Flusher, so he can't be any worse, right?
Guess it's been a while since someone used that classic SC board copypasta on here lol

Personally I'm passing on Billings. He will make some $$$ but watching that match live there is no way that his gamestyle is sustainable. I don't think I've ever seen a player take 15 uncontested marks and then chip kick it 25 meters. It was the ultimate seagull game.

Isn’t this deja vu again :p

Regarding Billings having trouble fitting him in, thinking maybe holding Harmes as they are similar players, similar roles. So seems like a trade burn getting rid of one for the other.

Regarding Billings having trouble fitting him in, thinking maybe holding Harmes as they are similar players, similar roles. So seems like a trade burn getting rid of one for the other.
Harmes is suspended and a spud anyways.
Billings actually has decent scoring history.
Do the trades I reckon

Guess it's been a while since someone used that classic SC board copypasta on here lol

Personally I'm passing on Billings. He will make some $$$ but watching that match live there is no way that his gamestyle is sustainable. I don't think I've ever seen a player take 15 uncontested marks and then chip kick it 25 meters. It was the ultimate seagull game.
One of the reasons I like him is he played the ultimate seagull game.
They look for him for his kicking skills. Worlds first hff seagull.
I'm all over it

One of the reasons I like him is he played the ultimate seagull game.
They look for him for his kicking skills. Worlds first hff seagull.
I'm all over it

I will LMAO if Finn goes to him on the weekend. :moustache:

I’m going to give him one more week to see what his scoring yo-yo will look like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back