Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who usually wins the quote my own comment cup in these parts?

(please don't ban me Jiska, I was just kidding)
Scoops can't comment on that, but Scoops would back in his third personing abilities in against all comers.
Scoops is a no excuses third personer.
What makes Scoops Scoops.

Naicos should get out there with the Auskickers at half time.

He should be able to rack up more cheap touches against them but he would probably still struggle to win a contested ball against them.

Doubt that many other 2nd year half-back/mids averaged 9 contested possessions a game in a season.

My Spidey sense is on the blink a touch, but I could swear there's a touch of anti-Naicos sentiment in the air.
Probably just imagining things, though.

There is no room for blowing smoke up his arse here on the SC board like you get elsewhere, if he isn't delivering the points he will cop it.

His old man Peter is still the best Daicos imo, Nick still has a long way to go to beat him.

There is no room for blowing smoke up his arse here on the SC board like you get elsewhere, if he isn't delivering the points he will cop it.

His old man Peter is still the best Daicos imo, Nick still has a long way to go to beat him.

No Pies fan would ever say that. Strange comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no room for blowing smoke up his arse here on SC board like you get elsewhere, if he isn't delivering the points he will cop it.

Peter one of the best I've ever seen.
Nck has had a great start, but a fair way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back