Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weiters rag dolling Larkey

200.gif

Regretting not getting Powell in but had to bring in Butters and Serong.
You really didn’t. Powell was the play at his price and looking like a potential keeper. Not the time of the year to go chasing bone-fide premos IMO.

Butters has played two cellar dwellers and Serong one, and the other way out of form and looking like a bottom half side too. Both will be at their current prices again soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really didn’t. Powell was the play at his price and looking like a potential keeper. Not the time of the year to go chasing bone-fide premos IMO.

Butters has played two cellar dwellers and Serong one, and the other way out of form and looking like a bottom half side too. Both will be at their current prices again soon.

My mids were too weak without Butters and Serong uncle. Crouch would have been my M3 and he would have been my M2 this week with Green out.

Might try get Powell in next week.

Wish this flog Powell did this in the preseason game rather than spudding it up so i didn't have to take him out of my side but I'm happy to have him in now at least.

My mids were too weak without Butters and Serong uncle. Crouch would have been my M3 and he would have been my M2 this week with Green out.

Might try get Powell in next week.
Doesn’t matter what each of your lines look like, only the total score matters (best 18). You started with that structure for a reason.

Wish this flog Powell did this in the preseason game rather than spudding it up so i didn't have to take him out of my side but I'm happy to have him in now at least.
I had him just before R1 in my draft league and then dropped him to get some defender due to Coleman injury. So pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back