Trades 2024 Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

My trades this week, bench is looking decent cash gen wise, luckily decided to go early on Tom Powell and bring him in last week so no need to trade him in, and I need to get rid of the players with too high breakevens.

Duke to Dunks
Ash to Windy

Dunks can be a solid POD coming off his bye and Windy could make a good chunk of change as he’ll play a lot of midfield with Crouch out for the Saints.

Why is Grundy not a hold past his bye?
Grundy comes out and goes 120+ in his next two, you’ll have to consider holding. If Jordon isn’t ready to cull then you could have a problem. You can’t really afford to hold Heeney, Daicos, Jordon, Grundy IMO. Not if you want to keep up with the teams that don’t have Grundy.

Majority are aiming to trade Grundy at his bye, which is why I’m saying there is benefit in trading him now if you can afford to.

Hey guys. How do you suggest I get Powell and Sharp into this team? They are the two I am most sold on.

Martin down to Sharp? Sexton out? seems the most logical but I'm not sold on moving Sexton on just yet.

Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 11.06.41 am.jpg

Hey guys. How do you suggest I get Powell and Sharp into this team? They are the two I am most sold on.

Martin down to Sharp? Sexton out? seems the most logical but I'm not sold on moving Sexton on just yet.

View attachment 1941764
You simply don't need Sharp

View attachment 1941764
Wouldn't bother with Sharp, your midfield rookies are fine. If you really want Powell, trade Martin. Allows you to have Roberts, Kerch and Sanders on-field once Green is back.

Grundy comes out and goes 120+ in his next two, you’ll have to consider holding. If Jordon isn’t ready to cull then you could have a problem. You can’t really afford to hold Heeney, Daicos, Jordon, Grundy IMO. Not if you want to keep up with the teams that don’t have Grundy.

Majority are aiming to trade Grundy at his bye, which is why I’m saying there is benefit in trading him now if you can afford to.
I think Jordon is an easy trade out at the bye if you have all of those, his role is going to be reduced to 0 CBAs and won't have much money to make from there anyway, plus at ~400k he'll be an easy move to a premo mid/fwd.

View attachment 1941764

I would do Rankine > Powell & Martin > Serong

View attachment 1941764
I'll say this once only

Dawson to Luke Jackson
Harley Reid to Powell

Thank me later

This week: Grundy/Lyons/Sexton out for Xerri/ Powell / Carrol + $134k ITB

Next week : Campbell / Jordon out for Darcy / Flanders with some spare change.

Can then look to capitalise on Roberts , Reid, Cadman, Zilliams, Howes cash gen ahead of round 5.

Leaves me with only Naicos + Heeney out for the round 5 bye then Gawn for the round 6 bye.

As always, pray for no injuries, suspensions or hammy awareness!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1941764
I think Martin (unless you want to get rid of Dawson) needs to go for you just for structure, you probably want all of Roberts, McKercher, Sanders onfield instead of rookies in other lines, which you won't have with 4 premos + 2 mid pricers, so maybe downgrade him and then upgrade a Sexton to Powell in the forwards, get Campbell/Wilson off the field.

+ Roberts

This week: Grundy/Lyons/Sexton out for Xerri/ Powell / Carrol + $134k ITB

Next week : Campbell / Jordon out for Darcy / Flanders with some spare change.

Can then look to capitalise on Roberts , Reid, Cadman, Zilliams, Howes cash gen ahead of round 5.

Leaves me with only Naicos + Heeney out for the round 5 bye then Gawn for the round 6 bye.

As always, pray for no injuries, suspensions or hammy awareness!
Why would you waste a trade on Grundy to Xerri if you don't need the cash to do your other 2 trades? Waste of a boost and a trade IMO.

I think Martin (unless you want to get rid of Dawson) needs to go for you just for structure, you probably want all of Roberts, McKercher, Sanders onfield instead of rookies in other lines, which you won't have with 4 premos + 2 mid pricers, so maybe downgrade him and then upgrade a Sexton to Powell in the forwards, get Campbell/Wilson off the field.
Thanks, I agree about the three rooks in the middle.

Not keen on offloading Dawson. I think he will come good and still be a top 10 mid.

I think Jordon is an easy trade out at the bye if you have all of those, his role is going to be reduced to 0 CBAs and won't have much money to make from there anyway, plus at ~400k he'll be an easy move to a premo mid/fwd.
Most likely for sure but if him and Roberts spike, you might want to hold them longer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back