Trades 2024 Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you waste a trade on Grundy to Xerri if you don't need the cash to do your other 2 trades? Waste of a boost and a trade IMO.
Forward planning šŸ˜‰
The boost is correcting Lyons / Carroll which helps the planned move for next week. I already outlined reasons why Iā€™m going Grundy to Xerri.

Anyone thinking of holding Lyons, he only needs one more game to make some coin. Or a waste of a spot when a rookie might make as much?
I have S Berry too, so will depend on Adelaide's team for me. If Berry is selected, I will get rid of Lyons. If not, I think I will trade Berry and hold Lyons. It's a pain that decision has to be tonight as Thursday nights are awkward for me (Tenpin Bowling League night!).

Gā€™day team!

149k Bank

Option 1:

Newcombe > Steele
Macrae > Dempsey

Option 2:

Newcombe > Heeney
Berry > Dempsey
Dawson > Butters

Attachments

• IMG_6748.jpeg
    IMG_6748.jpeg
    289.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6749.jpeg
    IMG_6749.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 30

Forward planning šŸ˜‰
The boost is correcting Lyons / Carroll which helps the planned move for next week. I already outlined reasons why Iā€™m going Grundy to Xerri.
Fair enough. Forward planning is fraught with danger when you're swapping 1 player for another that might not even outscore them to make anything less than $150k is the only thing I'd say.

Xerri just about played the 2 best games or his career in the first 2 rounds and he scored well enough, but it's not like they were huge scores. Feel like it has a big chance of backfiring without the ceiling for the returns being high enough to justify the risk, but that's just my opinion.

Gā€™day team!

149k Bank

Option 1:

Newcombe > Steele
Macrae > Dempsey

Option 2:

Newcombe > Heeney
Berry > Dempsey
Dawson > Butters
hmm, a few issues. Your biggest worries are Newk, Lyons and prob Berry / Duurs.

Roberts, Powell, Dempsey options. Maybe bring in these 3 and save some cash for Green next week.

As a side note keep Daicos in the mids this week and you can get Coff > Sam Darcy next week in a single trade

im also in this same shite creek. serong barely left my team all preseason. was swapped to rowell which has been ok.

i was set on grabbing serong last week. but went with heeney instead.

was set on serong this week. grabbed powell instead.

watch serong be #1 sc player this year. fmsc.
Always the way isn't it mate! Do you have enough money to get him next week seeing as he'll rise 40kish or does he have to be your first upgrade?

Interesting point that I haven't seen raised regarding the Daicos trade strategy.

Not only does he likely face Fin next week before his bye. But the week after he plays Port who last time successfully tagged him with Drew.

Interesting that 2nd likely tag hasn't been brought up. In my mind it massively strengthens the trade argument.

Interesting point that I haven't seen raised regarding the Daicos trade strategy.

Not only does he likely face Fin next week before his bye. But the week after he plays Port who last time successfully tagged him with Drew.

Interesting that 2nd likely tag hasn't been brought up. In my mind it massively strengthens the trade argument.
It's been posted about at least 25 times through preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive moved dawson on for serong for the time being and keeping naicos, collingwood want the ball in his hands imo, dawson maybe playing more team role unsuccessfully atm i think

disclaimer, i have Yeo as my C

Everyone loving the idea of Powell. I can manage it but.... only at the expense of Jordon.

Is it worth it?

My team is Sh!tshow time to turn it around.

View attachment 1941876
My team not great either.

thelma and louise GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back