Trades 2024 Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Comforting 30 Rock GIF

You'll bounce back 💪

You know the worst thing is my son did his team on the Thursday 2 weeks ago after the teams were named in 20 minutes.
The little kent is ranked 10,000 and has a great team no issues.

You know the worst thing is my son did his team on the Thursday 2 weeks ago after the teams were named in 20 minutes.
He's had a good teacher.

Proud The Karate Kid GIF

Get him on here to give us advice.

Better still, give him your ID :moustache:

Interesting point that I haven't seen raised regarding the Daicos trade strategy.

Not only does he likely face Fin next week before his bye. But the week after he plays Port who last time successfully tagged him with Drew.

Interesting that 2nd likely tag hasn't been brought up. In my mind it massively strengthens the trade argument.
An interesting point on the last Fin tag .....Naicos that night, only had 60% TOG

An interesting point on the last Fin tag .....Naicos that night, only had 60% TOG

I'm holding him although I have so many issues with my team I don't have much choice.
I hope he comes out tonight and scores 150 to punish everyone who did trade him.

I was there last year ......just slowly, slowly catch the monkey

My mistake was panicking, and using boosts to get back into the contest ......then hit by injuries / concussion protocols .....and NTTAWWT, no trades left

So slowly chip away is my advice

I was there last year ......just slowly, slowly catch the monkey

My mistake was panicking, and using boosts to get back into the contest ......then hit by injuries / concussion protocols .....and NTTAWWT, no trades left

So slowly chip away is my advice

It's hard not to try and trade your way out of trouble. I traded into trouble last week with 3 terrible trades and then underperforming premos kills any momentum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone talk me out of this…

Miller > Crouch
Fyfe > Powell
Grundy > Jackson

Do not want to miss the Powell train and Fyfe proving to be a liability with the sub risk. Crouch/Miller sideways, but gives me the funds to grab Jackson via Grundy and not miss out on a couple of huge scores coming up…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I've seen crazier trades done so it's not bad I guess.

39 trades remaining, $72k in the bank, ranked around 6k.

Would love some input as to what to do with this mob. Two injured rookies down back, but don’t wanna miss anyone elsewhere either. Happy to use an extra trade this round if necessary.

Any help much appreciated.

DEF: Naicos, Sicily, Stewart, D’Ambrosio, Z. Williams, Howes (Z. Reid, Coffield)

MIDS: Bontempelli, Steele, Miller, S. Berry, Roberts, H. Reid, McKercher, Saunders (Windsor, J. Clarke, Mannagh)

RUCKS: Gawn, Grundy (Livingstone)

FWDS: L. Jackson, Heeney, Flanders, T. Green, Fyfe, Billings (Sexton, Wilson)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You missed a great opportunity to claim this as your own team and start asking for advice to help with your "son's team" ;)

Maybe I should have done that looking back :think:
Nah if I'm doing sh!t I own up to my mistakes.:moustache:

39 trades remaining, $72k in the bank, ranked around 6k.

Would love some input as to what to do with this mob. Two injured rookies down back, but don’t wanna miss anyone elsewhere either. Happy to use an extra trade this round if necessary.

Any help much appreciated.

DEF: Naicos, Sicily, Stewart, D’Ambrosio, Z. Williams, Howes (Z. Reid, Coffield)

MIDS: Bontempelli, Steele, Miller, S. Berry, Roberts, H. Reid, McKercher, Saunders (Windsor, J. Clarke, Mannagh)

RUCKS: Gawn, Grundy (Livingstone)

FWDS: L. Jackson, Heeney, Flanders, T. Green, Fyfe, Billings (Sexton, Wilson)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Need to move Toby and Berry on this week, plus prob Windsor or maybe a dead rook.

Best targets are Sheez / Carroll / Dempsey and Powell

Team looks alot sexier with Butters and Serong in the midfield now.

Will need to go Bonner > Mckercher next week. Also have $265k in the kitty so gonna try and go Gibcus > Ryan next week by downgrading Jordan > Darcy.

Powell I'll have to try get in the week after that if he still looks like a must have.

20240328_171137.jpg

If you see the chance to trade out an un-injured mid averaging 122 and the likely D1, you gotta jump at it.....

You forgot also the possible F1 at the end of the year in Terry :moustache:

Who is a more crucial trade out, Newcombe or Young (and who would be a good addition in)? I haven't watched any Freo games so I'm not sure if Young has just had bad clangers or he has had really poor games, whereas Newcombe I have watched and he has been abysmal so far (do think he can turn it around, but his SC value will plummet short-term).

I will have to hold one due to other injuries in my team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back