Trades 2024 Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Young > Massimo locked in

Midfield too Port heavy with Butters Rozee Wines....the latter 2 not getting it done. Wines is a plodder who should only be 80-90s, not enough cash gen to justify the pick now. Rozee I can hope for better

So restructure the mids and go with 4 rookies on field (Roberts, Sharp, McKercher, Sanders) who are all doing well. Then get another premo for the weak fwd line...Fyfe current F3 is not even guaranteed to play a full game that's how grim the fwd line is.

Wines > Heeney

Should then boost to get a bubble rookie I missed. Could be Hore to fix up one of the dead def rookies Coffield/ZReid. Carroll and Dempsey also nice targets which I could get by trading Sexton and generate some cash for next week

Terry to serong + 25k, next week move wines to Flanders, hreid f6

Or

Terry to Powell + 320k, wines to touk and hreid to Flanders next week, billings f6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was getting a little swayed away by the people saying itā€™s a bad trade but I think Iā€™m going to trust my gut and do it
Lock it in - even more so with Ladhams in the squad!

I love Mannaghs style!

But as per player x vs y thread, Iā€™m open to Mannagh / Carrol / Sharp / Dempsey

No idea how to pick 1 of that 4!
Out of those 4 - Dempsey easily
The other 3 got more ???

Likely
Fyfe > Sanders
Fisher > McKay
Sexton > Powell

Not worried about fixing def cheapies. Thats an old trap that never ends and chews trades.
I'll run with this fwd line awhile and see what happens.

View attachment 1942639
Did the Mrs sleep inšŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve ended up doing:

Lyons to Sharp
Gibcus to Mass
S Berry to Powell

Think iā€™m settled on it.

Tossing up between the two options:

Young to Mass
Martin to Serong
Sexton to Powell

or

Young to Mass
Coffield to Pink
Burgess to Powell

Leaning towards the first option but that will be banking on some def rookies popping up next week

Tossing up between the two options:

Young to Mass
Martin to Serong
Sexton to Powell

or

Young to Mass
Coffield to Pink
Burgess to Powell

Leaning towards the first option but that will be banking on some def rookies popping up next week

Option 1 all day

Use Coffield as a loop this week for ZW (assuming you have him)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back