VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Very smooth operator isn’t he
Yes, very smooth. And his natural game suits the modern AFL style that teams are trying to achieve.

Holy hell, Schoenmakers 32 touches and 13 marks - and counting.
Garcia with 14 tackles as well!

Might see these guys get a game sooner rather than later

Fair chance one will be the Sub for the Dons game given it looks like we have lost Wood, King and Henry.

Pies kicking with a strong wind that 1/4 now up by 15 points. Sandi's mids struggling.

God help us if we ever lose Marshall, Campbell is completely cooked and Heath is simply a big dumb footballer. I had thought previously he might make it, but he hasnt progressed on todays showing.

Positives:
Keeler has shown a bit.
Garcia is a goer he will make a player.
Shoenmaker has ridiculous stats his team mates use him to launch the ball out of defence. He also reads the play well, and has taken a number of intercept marks.
Caminiti was good in the first 1/4, but unsighted when kicking against the wind.
McLennan similiar to Shoey marks it well abd solid in defence.

Negatives:
Crouch playing on one leg, if he is fit then his knee is shot.
Hotton has a long way to go, looks a bit timid.
Collard hasnt been near it.
Butler is short of a run, Noble has run off him setting up play a lot.
Hastie will be a development year.
Campbell 36 hitouts 22 posns 7 marks

So who comes in for King, Henry & Wood?
My guess?

Caminiti for King, Sharman into Woods role, Butler into the forward line, Phillipou and Crouch to rotate through the middle and half forward.

Campbell 36 hitouts 22 posns 7 marks

Stats are misleading, he was rucking against a kid (Begg) who was far more dangerous and AFL ready than Campbell or Heath for that matter. Tom is as slow as an iceberg and his hitouts were completely ineffectual.

Little worried about hotton. Didn’t get much of the footy and kept blind hand balling. Underwhelming

Lacks confidence or simply doesnt have the ticker required IMO.

It was disappointing how uncompetitive Sandringham were in the second half. I was hoping for a big improvement this season but while the Saints have injuries the Zebras will struggle again this year.

Sandringham simply have rubbish top up players and the Saints kids need help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back