VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't be bringing Dow in on this viewing. Doesn't look to be covering the turf that well. Not limping, but he doesn't seem to have that zip that we brought him over for.
Dow, Jones and Clark looking pretty much VFL level players, hope Clark's knee is ok, but he is fragile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the quarter time score so decided to watch. Seen enough. No thanks

They mentioned the score from turn overs just before half time. I'm surprised the whole team scores werent from turnovers. Fumble mania

Clark and Allison both made of glass.
Jones our best player, but don't want him near the afl side again really. I'd love collard to get a run in the ones while Higgins is out, seems like the type of player who will play better at the higher level. Leads up at the footy well and puts on decent pressure. Not much else to get excited about so far. Schoenmaker still a long way to go, his stats may look good but majority of them are from kick in play ons, or getting a cheap kick running past a ruckman etc. Dow is also not doing anything to demand a spot at this stage. Unbelaivble that we have to rookie a sandy player this year. I understand the thinking behind it to try and get better vfl recruits, but I can't see anyone on the list worth taking a punt on, Blamiries probably the best shot. Watson tries hard but is just a good vfl player.

Jones our best player, but don't want him near the afl side again really. I'd love collard to get a run in the ones while Higgins is out, seems like the type of player who will play better at the higher level. Leads up at the footy well and puts on decent pressure. Not much else to get excited about so far. Schoenmaker still a long way to go, his stats may look good but majority of them are from kick in play ons, or getting a cheap kick running past a ruckman etc. Dow is also not doing anything to demand a spot at this stage. Unbelaivble that we have to rookie a sandy player this year. I understand the thinking behind it to try and get better vfl recruits, but I can't see anyone on the list worth taking a punt on, Blamiries probably the best shot. Watson tries hard but is just a good vfl player.

Maybe slightly unfair on Shoey, he's taken 2 very good contested intercept marks.

The kid who kicked 3 or 4 last week but didn't get a game for some reason this week looked alright. Vessily ? Forget his name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back