VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Schoey late out? Team looking terrible. Clark OK, Dow & Jones horrible. Caminiti & Phillipou looking like they don't care much? Sharman doing nothing forward again. Byrnes lucky to have a touch.

Dow, Clark, Phillipou, Byrnes, Jones, Caminiti, Heath all shocking. Phillipou is never going to be a midfielder has NFI how to play the role.

Keeler going ok this quarter.

Cordy unsighted his opponent has kicked 2.

Jones has missed the target with every kick, embarrassing.

Jones DEMANDING the ball after Heath takes and a nice mark and proceeds to miss an easy kick to a teammate that bounces out of bounds.

Byrnes , a quarter of footy Zero touches
I think the only one who looks liekly is either
-Hugo Hall Kahan or Benier(Ie why they picked him to play).
Benier has had one touch like Byrnes , you must be kidding , Hugo not much but better with 4 , thank christ you're not a list manager.

Byrnes , a quarter of footy Zero touches

Benier has had one touch like Byrnes , you must be kidding , Hugo not much but better with 4 , thank christ you're not a list manager.
Sorry I should clairfy, the only reason for Benier, is that St Kilda has rumoured interest and pushed him into the sandy team today. The thn=inking being that we are trying to get a good look at him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team terrible must be Ross Lyon fault

No it's everyone else's problem.
Sandy don't have any AFL listed St Kilda players out there. None that are trained and developed under the watchful eye of the Senior coach. I've been told it's the assistants!

Something stinks down at Moorabbin.

Sorry I should clairfy, the only reason for Benier, is that St Kilda has rumoured interest and pushed him into the sandy team today. The thn=inking being that we are trying to get a good look at him
Fair enough mate but god they all look pretty average ATM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back