2nds 2024 VFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne playing interstate as well so I don't think they'll have much of a team.

Wonder if Fullarton will play a blinder against his old team
Will be interesting if he rucks against Lane. I guess Joyce picks him up when he plays forward. In my view Joyce has been ok in the air and man on man. Terrible when it hits the ground. Fullerton to rove and kick four😀

Tom Fullarton has been named on the AFL extended bench for the Demons, even if not selected in the 23 you would assume he would be a travelling emergency so no Fullarton in the VFL against us.

Daniel Lloyd still has it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Durkson will fit right in at the Lions given he’s fine tuned the art of missing directly in front only 35m out 🙄

Reserves are going to struggle with so many nominal best 23 players out injured too many of the better VFL standard players have to step up to AFL level, regular reserve players this season in Brain, Morris, Reville, Prior, Fort, Sharp missing leaves a massive hole for top up players to fill.

Reserves are going to struggle with so many nominal best 23 players out injured too many of the better VFL standard players have to step up to AFL level, regular reserve players this season in Brain, Morris, Reville, Prior, Fort, Sharp missing leaves a massive hole for top up players to fill.

Melbourne have a lot of top ups as well

Awesome kick for goal from Daniel Lloyd from outside 50 on an angle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back