Delisted #22: Irving Mosquito - Parts ways with the club, unable to return from injury - 13/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Its going to be fun watching him and Tippa run around together. Hopefully we can get the ball up there enough to give them a chance to go to work and provide some highlights. Its actually not a bad effort from him to earn his debut in his 2nd year considering he was fairly behind the 8 ball in terms of fitness in his first year and finished it with a serious hamstring injury.

I'm no expert but he seems to have much more of an AFL type physique now.

Another genuine class ball user can’t hurt. I am excited to see how he goes.

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh the bits I’ve seen, kicking definitely isn’t a clear strength.
He’s a chance to kick a freak goal; he’s also a chance to not get a drop punt to spin properly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanted to drop in to say good luck to the new smiling assassin.

I spent a lot of last year in the oncology wards at the Children’s Hospital with my 4 year old, and Irving came in to cheer up the kids on more than a couple of occasions (shout out to Laverde and Hams too). He’s a lovely guy and clearly puts in the hard yards on and off the paddock.

Wanted to drop in to say good luck to the new smiling assassin.

I spent a lot of last year in the oncology wards at the Children’s Hospital with my 4 year old, and Irving came in to cheer up the kids on more than a couple of occasions (shout out to Laverde and Hams too). He’s a lovely guy and clearly puts in the hard yards on and off the paddock.
Hope your little one is going ok...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back