Delisted #22: Irving Mosquito - Parts ways with the club, unable to return from injury - 13/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointed we didn't match. Damn I hate you guys.

Anyway I've know Irv (not well though) since he moved to Gippsland at 12. We are friends with his guardians. And yes he was & obviously would still be an Essendon supporter.
All the best to young Irv, a rippa young fella. I hope he can forge a solid AFL career after completing year 12 next year which would be fitting given how much he has been through just to get this far.

Off field issues?

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:Just look at that face

637390-tlslargelandscape.jpg

Going to a cheeky campaigner buzzing around the fwd line and annoying the oposistion :tearsofjoy:

No absolutely not.

From Halls Creek remote WA. His parents made the tough decision to send him to Vic primarily for schooling opportunities and also for footy at 12 years of age.

Cool and please don't get me wrong I wasn't insinuating any.
It's just I had read post by someone on your Hawks board that stated he had some but there was no real clarification as to what they were.

Question, will he live from home and finish year 12 while training remotely or on and off with the club?

Then move into full time season 2020 after he finishes year 12.
They’ll probably house him with Nathan Lovett-Murray

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed we didn't match. Damn I hate you guys.

Anyway I've known Irv (not well though) since he moved to Gippsland at 12. We are friends with his guardians. And yes he was & obviously would still be an Essendon supporter.
All the best to young Irv, a rippa young fella. I hope he can forge a solid AFL career after completing year 12 next year which would be fitting given how much he has been through just to get this far.

without profiling it sounds a path previously trodden by Tippa, went the hard way and we love him for it

Amazing how quick he went from the next Cyril to some spud that they didn't want anyway, and Hawthorne have trolled us by not matching.

Would have preferred a good inside mid prospect if available, but we do lack small FWD depth so a young kid with some talent is well within the realms of what we need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back