AFL Player #27: Mason Redman 🐕

Remove this Banner Ad

As many posts as games that Redman had played before this weekend!

Also, aliases avoiding a suspension don't last.
EydThh2AG5A.market_maxres-590x332.jpg

Looked really good, looked like he belonged. Hope he plays the rest of the season.

Bright future with these young guns all under 25! Redman / Ridley / Daniher / Stewart /Fantasia / Guelfi / Stewart / Ridley / Begley / Langford / McGrath / Stringer / Saad / Mckeena

Would love to see Myers out and Clarke and Laverde playing his role...

Need some more key back depth & ruck. But we are covered for these spots for a few year.

Bright future with these young guns all under 25! Redman / Ridley / Daniher / Stewart /Fantasia / Guelfi / Stewart / Ridley / Begley / Langford / McGrath / Stringer / Saad / Mckeena

Would love to see Myers out and Clarke and Laverde playing his role...

Need some more key back depth & ruck. But we are covered for these spots for a few year.
Under 25 Essendon 22:
B: Saad - Francis - Redman
HB: McKenna - Ridley - McGrath
C: Parish - Clarke - Mutch
HF: Stringer - Daniher - Laverde
F: Fantasia - Stewart - Begley
R: Draper - Merrett - Langford
I/C: Guelfi - Mutch - Gleeson - Long

Pretty exciting that all of them except Draper and maybe Long could be considered best 22.

Under 25 Essendon 22:

Pretty exciting that all of them except Draper and maybe Long could be considered best 22.

Personally not sure about Draper. Our ruck stocks need urgent attention.

Imagine if we can get a fit Ollie Wines into this team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Under 25 Essendon 22:

Hartley?
Personally not sure about Draper. Our ruck stocks need urgent attention.

Imagine if we can get a fit Ollie Wines into this team
Draper is doing pretty damn well for a 20 year old ruck.

Hartley?

Draper is doing pretty damn well for a 20 year old ruck.

Yeah I forgot about Harts. He is defo in that group, people ( including me ) forget that he is still very young.

Draper is so far from being our first ruck, but I wouldn't discard him either. I think he has maybe another two years of VFL before he can hold down a number one ruck position. They take longer to develop so its a bit of an unfair comparison.

Yeah I forgot about Harts. He is defo in that group, people ( including me ) forget that he is still very young.

Draper is so far from being our first ruck, but I wouldn't discard him either. I think he has maybe another two years of VFL before he can hold down a number one ruck position. They take longer to develop so its a bit of an unfair comparison.
Obviously Draper in't close to playing AFL. This is his 3rd year of football. He's at least a 2020 prospect, and probably more of a 2021 or 2022 prospect to be our #1.

He'll be a big unit by then.
Let's be patient.
I like him!

Under 25 Essendon 22:

Needs more Zerk

If this is the result of making kids wait and wait and ******* wait some more until they're ready to eat a football, then by all means, make them wait before unleashing.

In the 2s Redman more than proved his form wasn't a fluke, he'd played well in any role asked of him, his body is sound and fitness is good. Lo and behold he comes in and is in our bests.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back