3 round Deathmatch - Channel 7 Demons vs Channel 2 Roys

Remove this Banner Ad

100+ posts already before the 1st game. This season is going to be epic.

Put it down to good recruiting.

Season 12 EKA medallist has spoken.

:thumbsu: Cheers mate, but while they are nice, a champion of the game like yourself understands, as we all do, that individual honours pale into insignificance when it comes to team glory and that is what this season is going to be all about. Like the song says...

Premiers we'll be this year!

:thumbsu: Cheers mate, but while they are nice, a champion of the game like yourself understands, as we all do, that individual honours pale into insignificance when it comes to team glory and that is what this season is going to be all about. Like the song says...

Premiers we'll be this year!
AS someone who's never won one, of course they do! :thumbsu: :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:( At this rate I'm going to have to have to totally redo my prematch preparation.

Pre-match meal: Pasta
Pre-match drink: Chocolate Big M (600ml)
Psych-up Music: Thin Lizzy - "The Boy's Are Back In Town." / The Cars "Let's Go" / Midnight Oil "Read About It"

:mad: C'mon ... I'm ready .. again. Time to kick some butt!

Bring it on or I'll make like John and Yoko and go to bed in protest.

:( At this rate I'm going to have to have to totally redo my prematch preparation.

Pre-match meal: Pasta
Pre-match drink: Chocolate Big M (600ml)
Psych-up Music: Thin Lizzy - "The Boy's Are Back In Town." / The Cars "Let's Go" / Midnight Oil "Read About It"

:mad: C'mon ... I'm ready .. again. Time to kick some butt!
Suprised you're psych up music isn't Backstreet boys.

Well I'd hoped so, that's why I scheduled provincial matches for the first two, surely these guys are better than those hicks?

Hopefully they're better than the Learmonth U13's.
Learmonth U13's were actually Premiers in the Central Highlands Football League when I played for them. We had a pretty good team. :rolleyes::thumbsu::footy:

Psyching up with some RATM. Uber pumped.

Feel sorry for whoever is copping my fist to back of their head first. Angry Music.

Man looking forward to this!!

I do not envy my opponent though a dodgy curry and a slab of lager, has me breaking wind like a thunderbolt! I usually blame the dog, but no dogs out here on the field!!

Deathmatch...Hike!

JtP

Suprised you're psych up music isn't Backstreet boys.

Not hard to surprise someone who supports Footscray.

I haven't heard the Backstreet boys, maybe you could lend me the mixture tape you made after sitting in your poster covered Boy Band bedroom taping their songs off the radio on your big sisters National Panasonic cassette recorder.

I'll give them a listen, but based on their name, they don't sound like my kind of band. Maybe Akermanis knows something about you that we don't. :rolleyes:

Not hard to surprise someone who supports Footscray.

I haven't heard the Backstreet boys, maybe you could lend me the mixture tape you made after sitting in your poster covered Boy Band bedroom taping their songs off the radio on your big sisters National Panasonic cassette recorder.

I'll give them a listen, but based on their name, they don't sound like my kind of band. Maybe Akermanis knows something about you that we don't. :rolleyes:
I'm sure you're star Full Forward Brendan Fevola has showed you he shows everyone everything !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back