Player Watch #30 Alex Neal-Bullen - signed to 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Use need defenders (lever) we need a midfielder.

Im sorry but neal bullen, billy stretch etc aren't going to cut the mustard

Has anyone told you you are not in charge of trading yet? That even if you come to a deal that satisfies you we can't actually trade either?

The whole point of these forums is to speculate and discuss opinions. Settle down gillon McLaughlin

The whole point of these forums is to speculate and discuss opinions. Settle down gillon McLaughlin

Yeah but your opinion is wrong. No chance you get Oliver. For one he is a young Victorian kid so he won't agree a move to south Australia for the 'good of Melbourne'
Even if it was a real choice I'd let him to walk to the PSD then so Adelaide gets nothing. Which won't happen because you are in the window and need midfielders. So our south australian midfielders are Trengove Viney Stretch Neal Bullen. Ain't getting Viney so they are your choices. Or else you are getting draft picks which is likely.

It doesn't matter what you think Lever is worth when is out of contract. If he was in contract Oliver wouldn't be enough

Lever won't come cheap to any victorian club i guarantee.
No one disputed that, which is why we're discussing a very good young player and multiple picks. It's your claim that he'll be sold to the highest bidder that we're arguing, because that's simply not the way the system is set up. I completely disagree with it, but clubs just don't have any power at the moment.

Lever won't come cheap to any victorian club i guarantee.
Use realise Adelaide don't hold a lot of power in this situation right?
One is a Vic kid who wants out of SA and the other loves where he's playing and wants to stay - why the f*** would we trade a bloke we don't have to for a bloke that wants to leave? It sucks a bit but you'll sorta get what you're given or let the bidding begin.
But I guarantee you, our bid will not include Clayton Oliver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back