Player Watch #30: Charlie Comben

Remove this Banner Ad

I know we’re aiming for him to play down back but you’d love to think he could be like Harry McKay tonight against Brisbane - 2nd key forward and back-up ruck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know we’re aiming for him to play down back but you’d love to think he could be like Harry McKay tonight against Brisbane - 2nd key forward and back-up ruck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you listen to Barlow's interview a few weeks ago, it's not necessarily a long term plan. They want some continuity without interceptors and rucks dropping back on him.

We're playing a long game.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

If you listen to Barlow's interview a few weeks ago, it's not necessarily a long term plan. They want some continuity without interceptors and rucks dropping back on him.

Just wait until he plays his first blinder at CHB, everyone will be saying “do not move him Clarko!”

BF 101..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Logue, Corr, Pink, Dawson and Biggie as defenders hopefully sometime later in the season Charlie might get the call to go forward...Time will tell..

One of my shots of Chom from today.

View attachment 1923458

Fred Armisen Comedy GIF by IFC

There was a gaping Comben-shaped hole at CHF this week. But if the footy gods aren't allowing Goater a clear run at it, they're going to make it rain s**t down on Charlie. Our lack of key forwards continues to be a disgrace

There was a gaping Comben-shaped hole at CHF this week. But if the footy gods aren't allowing Goater a clear run at it, they're going to make it rain s**t down on Charlie. Our lack of key forwards continues to be a disgrace

We just have to have a second tall forward.

It’s clearly not CCJ. Comben or sellers need to play forward next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back