Autopsy Vs GC Franchise - Goldys 300th.

Remove this Banner Ad

It is sad. Much easier for me to go to games at the MCG, but why should l bother this week ?

Humiliation and embarrassment await.

Thank god it's just " a game " ☹ hey ?

It’s how the AFL always do it now give us a Good Friday game to appease us . Then make us travel everywhere to get no momentum. We should be getting a fairer draw travel wise currently as we are so poor it does hinder a developing team greatly imo .Once we become competitive and better won’t matter so much, but it won’t change we will still travel . Wonder how much the golden clubs have travelled early during the last decade being good or s**t. Probably sweet * all
This year Pies twice. Essendon once. Carlton twice.

Says alot really

Just not sure what this club stands for anymore.

Unable to see a positive game plan.

Unable to see an offensive structure.

It's getting tough to care anymore.

I cant see any pride or passion in the team, just ineffective procedure and going through the motions.

It hurts after 43 years of bleeding blue and white to see what this club is at the moment.

Not even expecting a victory right now, just hoping to see some level of care or passion from this squad.

Kills me to associate things like weak, panicked, unintelligent, care free, bruise free, giving up, uncommitted to anyone wearing our colours.

Its a sad day when we the faithful start to reflect what we see on field in complacency and disinterest.
The only part of this club that is showing any passion and putting in the effort is the supporters that keep fronting up to watch this s**t.

On SM-F936B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Simply too slow to transition on turnovers. And we need to impact the contests, too much guarding space atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate you guys are flying, looks like Hinkley will be extended shortly. Can’t wait to see the Power turn it on in September, he’ll have you cherry ripe imo.

Ken Hinkley has a long future ahead of him at Port!

I do wonder how much of an impact the TT saga is having on the team

Only a guess but

Joe Biden GIF by ABC News

I was at the game, you guys keep saying lack of effort, trust me it wasn’t. Honestly our boys aren't as bad as some of you are making out. There was plenty of running and effort off the ball.

Some brain farts per usual but believe me the game plan and player mix is making our boys look so much worse than they are.

They’re not just learning to master one game plan either, they’re learning multiple without even completing the first one lol. Clarko just constantly changing it up every two games.

• Even when the ball was in our F50 our back line was soooo confused lol. I was just watching them all constantly pointing and adjusting. It was a mess off screen. Reminder that our main back three have never really played together. This zoning thing is going to take a lot of time :(

• He changed ball movement again. More up the line this time instead of the middle. Very different than the first two games.

• We also sat further back this game and didn’t push as high up.

• Clearly the boys are still working out how to deal with being thrown all these different instructions.

• He also has this constant positional rotation thing happening. I can’t fathom how difficult this must be for the players but it’s going to be awesome when it clicks.

• Gold Coast pressure was intense.

Bloke was cool as a cucumber in the press conference. He knows it’s going to take time.

Persistence. Patience.

I was at the game, you guys keep saying lack of effort, trust me it wasn’t. Honestly our boys aren't as bad as some of you are making out. There was plenty of running and effort off the ball.

Some brain farts per usual but believe me the game plan and player mix is making our boys look so much worse than they are.

They’re not just learning to master one game plan either, they’re learning multiple without even completing the first one lol. Clarko just constantly changing it up every two games.

• Even when the ball was in our F50 our back line was soooo confused lol. I was just watching them all constantly pointing and adjusting. It was a mess off screen. Reminder that our main back three have never really played together. This zoning thing is going to take a lot of time :(

• He changed ball movement again. More up the line this time instead of the middle. Very different than the first two games.

• We also sat further back this game and didn’t push as high up.

• Clearly the boys are still working out how to deal with being thrown all these different instructions.

• He also has this constant positional rotation thing happening. I can’t fathom how difficult this must be for the players but it’s going to be awesome when it clicks.

• Gold Coast pressure was intense.

Bloke was cool as a cucumber in the press conference. He knows it’s going to take time.

Persistence. Patience.

Cool. Looks like it's time to change it up to one that has some semblance of a chance to compete in a game of football.

Out: AFL team
In: VFL team

Hmm. Given the VFL teamed fared even worse against the Suns today, that’s not really a viable option. The only thing we can do is ignore it all and check back in on draft night. Either that or die a long, slow, excruciating death. Honestly, I can’t go on witnessing this. We used to be slagged off because we outperformed each week. Now…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back