Game Day Why couldn't they do it for Goldie on the Goldie? North against the Sun got done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know it's junk time but Ziebell absolutely shat himself there. He's one of the few that can hold his head up after this game but that wasn't a great look from a leader.

Can’t even kick a goal 2 meters out and they expect to win a game football

It’s debatable.

So far, I’m questioning it too. We’re nowhere near the youngest team in the league - no excuses. He’s brought in a couple of his favourite players as well as his entourage in the coaches box. No excuse for what we’re seeing.

Maybe this is how the Hawks felt at the end too.
The list. It's the list. We've been rebuilding, badly, on and off since we retired Boomer. Scott, Shaw, Noble all had different ideas on what the list should look like. Every year longer this period has taken is another year of needing to get new talent in PLUS needing to replace the talent that just aged out. Every level of the club has made bad decisions at times during this period. We're the new Melbourne and Carlton, except our priority picks were dogshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dads army
Not much from the kids to hang your hat on
Old, slow, vanilla
Again how come hawks can play kids but we can’t ?
Our player development stinks

Watch Sleevo get votes from basically every poster here on the votes thread, and likely to get coaches votes as well.

Yeah, I stopped to consider your opinion, and it's a crap one.
Watch Sleevo get votes from basically every poster here on the votes thread, and likely to get coaches votes as well.

Yeah, I stopped to consider your opinion, and it's a crap one.
If anyone gives votes to Stevo ahead of Cunnington, JZ or LDU then they’re ******* idiots. And let’s be honest, there’s a lot of ******* idiots on here. And you’re case in point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back