Game Day Why couldn't they do it for Goldie on the Goldie? North against the Sun got done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to keep selecting old s**t campaigners, this is what you get.

Get the kids in, at least they will try.
In Clarkson's defence, he needs to know what he's dealing with. We keep hearing he's not frightened of making hard decisions, he's going to have to make a few and probably a bit earlier than he thought. But, I don't think Ziebell and Cunnington have been too bad. Just my opinion.

In Clarkson's defence, he needs to know what he's dealing with. We keep hearing he's not frightened of making hard decisions, he's going to have to make a few and probably a bit earlier than he thought. But, I don't think Ziebell and Cunnington have been too bad. Just my opinion.
I’m not talking about Ziebs and Cunners, they give effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ever stopped to think that maybe my opinion is correct?

Watch Sleevo get votes from basically every poster here on the votes thread, and likely to get coaches votes as well.

Yeah, I stopped to consider your opinion, and it's a crap one.

Can clarko actually still coach? Genuine question.

It’s debatable.

So far, I’m questioning it too. We’re nowhere near the youngest team in the league - no excuses. He’s brought in a couple of his favourite players as well as his entourage in the coaches box. No excuse for what we’re seeing.

Maybe this is how the Hawks felt at the end too.

Chol wastes so much time lining up. Just stands there doing nothing, not readying for his kick at all.

Ump was at a count of 4 before he even looked at taking a shot, never got called to play on.

Maybe he wants a low offer so he has a reason to accept other offers........
Having him in the Team is killing us.

It’s clear he isn’t even trying.

It’s ducking disgusting behaviour for a guy who claims to be a professional.

If you don’t want to try tell the coach and play the rest of the year in the 2’s instead of hanging your teammates out to dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back