Player Watch #30: Reece Conca

Remove this Banner Ad

WHAT!!

How can yo......,,,

Wait a minute is that sarcasm I see before me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WHAT!!

How can yo......,,,

Wait a minute is that sarcasm I see before me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was being a sarcastic campaigner... Reece has performed at a very high level this year, cant really see him getting squeezed out either, Prestia, Astbury and Houli gotta fit in for sure, with Corey Ellis still gotta be in the mix as well.

I was being a sarcastic campaigner... Reece has performed at a very high level this year, cant really see him getting squeezed out either, Prestia, Astbury and Houli gotta fit in for sure, with Corey Ellis still gotta be in the mix as well.
CEllis ? Are you serious? Higgins is ahead of him plus you have Prestia Houli and Astbury. You would still play Lloyd Menadue and Miles before him.
CEllis won’t play seniors for us again this year.

CEllis ? Are you serious? Higgins is ahead of him plus you have Prestia Houli and Astbury. You would still play Lloyd Menadue and Miles before him.
CEllis won’t play seniors for us again this year.
WE will see :p apart from getting injured he will be back, hardwick has him around 21-26 depending on form, team balance, fitness. He will get another crack as some of our thoroughbreds and work horses will be freshened up, rotated and managed.

Reece has become that solid player we hoped for. Not a star, but does his job to a high standard. Reckon he's set. Does the work inside and outside, and love to tackle and 1%.

We know he can kick goals, but isn't trying to much. So he can improve a bit still. That second rotation quality that premiership teams need :D

Reece has become that solid player we hoped for. Not a star, but does his job to a high standard. Reckon he's set. Does the work inside and outside, and love to tackle and 1%.

We know he can kick goals, but isn't trying to much. So he can improve a bit still. That second rotation quality that premiership teams need :D
Well until CEllis makes the mark! ;) :D

WE will see :p apart from getting injured he will be back, hardwick has him around 21-26 depending on form, team balance, fitness. He will get another crack as some of our thoroughbreds and work horses will be freshened up, rotated and managed.
He will drop to 30th when we get Lynch Wines and Gaff. Plus Baker is almost ahead of him. ;)

Reece has become that solid player we hoped for.
no argument with your post but for mine he always has been. injury has cruelled him and I have no doubt he would have a premiership medallion and be much more regarded by all and sundry.
is doing good things all over the ground and it is just a shame people sweat on his errors and then amplify them.
as you say, 'he is set.' (touch wood)

Well until CEllis makes the mark! ;) :D

I won't hold me breath. As I said in the CEllis thread I reckon they have given him a 'good on you mate, keep working hard' recently with the video on him and inclusion in the AFL squad as an emergency. He'll need to kick the door down.

Reece is set to stay as long as he keeps up what he is doing right now.

no argument with your post but for mine he always has been. injury has cruelled him and I have no doubt he would have a premiership medallion and be much more regarded by all and sundry.
is doing good things all over the ground and it is just a shame people sweat on his errors and then amplify them.
as you say, 'he is set.' (touch wood)

No star, but actually does a bit of everything, to a good standard. Very few AFL players do that. And he has the ability to improve. But I think he is playing a role of midfielder and setting up behind the ball. Very happy with him. And the team right now.

Have a good break but come back on fire. Cause if we win against Sydney we are very close to top 2. And then the G fortress could take us all the way to B2B :thumbsu:.

And maybe Reece gets a premiership medal for himself. :D:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won't hold me breath. As I said in the CEllis thread I reckon they have given him a 'good on you mate, keep working hard' recently with the video on him and inclusion in the AFL squad as an emergency. He'll need to kick the door down.

Reece is set to stay as long as he keeps up what he is doing right now.

His body is looking good to in terms of robustness, loved his mark under pressure on the wing!!

Really pleased for Reece. Lives behind the oval where my youngest plays his football. Also waves/says hi. I would have dropped him after a couple of shockers earlier in the season - I think one of the games was against the Saints.

Lucky I'm not a selector as his last few weeks has been really strong.

Fulfilling a role. Just needs to keep being that inside guy winning it in traffic and getting it out. He’s not a silk kicker of the footy despite his draft notes suggesting he was. I reckon that’s he’s go. I’m coming around to him, just disappoints me when he makes the inevitable momentum howler

Just seen on Trout’s Facebook that it’s his 100th this week. Been a long road to get there but he’s finally managed to get himself into the team consistently and having a decent year

Just seen on Trout’s Facebook that it’s his 100th this week. Been a long road to get there but he’s finally managed to get himself into the team consistently and having a decent year
Lets hope he has a great game against the swannies at shitihad stadium, Not going to be an easy game and need to bury these prix
8 point game and extremely important to finishing top 2

sorry not a fan as you know, will hurt us, prestia please
Plays well next to Prestia actually and free's up Cotchin and Martin. That is a very hard centre square unit with Graham and Lambert backup and Edwards for flair.

I reckon it will be a pretty popular celebration amongst the players when he runs out for his 100th game. (And most supporters).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back