Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

This is worse than Garner getting pissed on multiple occasions during the season and belting people.

You want to support a friend then get a tshirt with Rayner's head on it. Cost you less than a Brisbane scarf.

Remember when Coach Bombay was caught eating Ice-cream with one of the female staff members from team Iceland? I do.

CsKiySwWEAAsuOc.jpg

The Ducks were ropable and rightfully so - "eating ice-cream with the enemy huh...coach?".

Hopefully, Taylor gets the same round of questioning.

Imma leave this here:

Rayner even regularly lobbies Brisbane's national recruiting manager Steve Conole to recruit his best mate, Calder Cannons and Vic Metro star Curtis Taylor.

Rayner's body type is blessed thanks to Dusty. You can basically be a short stocky football player with s**t cardio and people will say "yeah but...the similarities to dusty can't be ignored...imagine what he'll be like when his cardio improves...yeah...best player in the comp!"

Except it is very rare that it works out that way.

North should have 2 academies. A mature-age ruck academy because our history speaks for itself and clubs play overs for half-decent rucks (think of all the draft picks. #2 a short solid s**t runner academy. Just go down to the local gym and round up all the young weight lifters. Imagine trading out a group of "could be Dusty's"...this has greater potential than the ruck academy because people will give you a top 5 pick for that.

Make it happen Euge.

Rayner's body type is blessed thanks to Dusty. You can basically be a short stocky football player with s**t cardio and people will say "yeah but...the similarities to dusty can't be ignored...imagine what he'll be like when his cardio improves...yeah...best player in the comp!"

Except it is very rare that it works out that way.

North should have 2 academies. A mature-age ruck academy because our history speaks for itself and clubs play overs for half-decent rucks (think of all the draft picks. #2 a short solid s**t runner academy. Just go down to the local gym and round up all the young weight lifters. Imagine trading out a group of "could be Dusty's"...this has greater potential than the ruck academy because people will give you a top 5 pick for that.

Make it happen Euge.

I agree that Rayner went higher coz of the Dusty thing but the great man himself is 6'2, hardly what you'd call short.

Good call on the academies lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I don't understand is why it's wrong for Curtis to support his mate.

It's not.

Why's the Brisbane scarf the problem?

It's overkill imo. Just being there is sufficient. Heath Shaw and Ben Reid were at the 2012 GF supporting their brothers and still didn't seem compelled to kit themselves in swans gear.

Also, if I've tainted this page, just tell me to shut up.

You haven't tainted the page, relax. Curtis did that.

Geez we are hostile at times.

Is the North board for North posters only or is it a place to talk about North-related things?

We would have had no problems with Redman's comment had it been from a North poster. Play the ball not the man in my opinion.

Geez we are hostile at times.

Is the North board for North posters only or is it a place to talk about North-related things?

We would have had no problems with Redman's comment had it been from a North poster. Play the ball not the man in my opinion.

Agree. Redman is cool.

I did find it mildly amusing when he mentioned 'tainted' being a Bombers fan and all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back