Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - syndesmosis injury vs Nthrn Bullants in VFL - will miss six weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone tell me who's been watching Cooper this year and have some knowledge of the depth of this years draftees.....when we'd expect a bid on him in the draft?

I vaguely remember seeing others say 3rd-4th round selection but that was last year.

Cooper had a good return to the NAB league. Had 30 disposals, 7 marks, 3 tackles, 4 inside 50’s and kicked 1.1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like his kicking needs a bit a work but that’s okay. Will say he doesn’t hold back through in the packs. Tough little bugger.
Maybe we should hold back on comparing him to the AFL games record holder, Brownlow-runner-up, multiple Syd-winner and all-round champion…especially when it comes to kicking.

I don’t know if there has been a more certain kick of the footy over 30 metres than B Harvey.

Maybe we should hold back on comparing him to the AFL games record holder, Brownlow-runner-up, multiple Syd-winner and all-round champion…especially when it comes to kicking.

I don’t know if there has been a more certain kick of the footy over 30 metres than B Harvey.
Where was I comparing him to his old man? It was just an observation from the footage that it looks like his kicking needs a bit of work.

Yeah, not sure anyone will compare him to Brent now.

Fair bit to work with, solid boy who was happy in the contest and threw his body around which is a good sign post injury.

Clean one touch player, holds the footy well when he needs to and draws players to buy time. Footskills need a touch of work, but that can be adjusted

Body shape and size looks not that far off it, with a great centre of gravity and some thiccccccc trunks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back