Delisted #37: Dylan Clarke - End of the road, will not be offered a list spot in 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone confirm Dylan Clarke to return in mid season draft?
Not by essendon

A Player delisted by a club cannot be reselected in the SSP or MSRD by the same Club in the period immediately following their delisting unless they nominated for the most recent Draft

Signed at Sorrento who seem to have an endless pit of money despite being nothing more than a coastal beachside town relation on tourism than anything else

Will join a plethora of former top AFL and VFL talent who nearly always seem to find there way down to Shark Park

Not sure if you are aware of this Yoda but there’s a fair bit of money flying around the far end of the peninsula

Signed at Sorrento who seem to have an endless pit of money despite being nothing more than a coastal beachside town relation on tourism than anything else

Will join a plethora of former top AFL and VFL talent who nearly always seem to find there way down to Shark Park

More than just a seaside town. The jewel of the Mornington peninsula that is crawling with millionaires hence the endless stream of coin.

Go for a drive down there & pop into Hotel Sorrento for a parma & a beer overlooking the bay. One of life’s pleasures.

Pokies $$$

Their cricket club offered a guy I know $40K for one season, not even to coach 🤦‍♂️
Yeah I know a guy (former VFL premiership player) who's getting plenty of cash down there.

clearly I was joking about the small seaside tourist town part

For sure but it’s not the rich folk that pop in and out driving the footy club. It’s those blood sucking electronic heroin machines

Remove this Banner Ad

Back