Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi - posting on a few threads - any chance we can petition AFL - Geelong and that good guy Dangerfield to let Trent present Chaz if Dustin wins ... seems only fair a past winner denied the opportunity to pass it on - Trent presenting the Brownlow to Dustin on the podium magic ....

Sent from over here.

Gee he has kicked some ripping goals this year.

That one against WCE is so underrated cos it looked so casual, he pats it down to himself then effectively kicks a drop punt over his shoulder while running away from goals. Reckon most afl players would trip over their feet trying that let alone a normal person.

That one against WCE is so underrated cos it looked so casual, he pats it down to himself then effectively kicks a drop punt over his shoulder while running away from goals. Reckon most afl players would trip over their feet trying that let alone a normal person.

Great goal and important. We were struggling at that time of the game and just needed a bit of magic to spark us. That goal and Rioli's goal got the team going at two really important points. Butlers was just awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At mums house at the moment, and she barely ever watches the Footy. She is Croatian and speaks the best broken English you'd ever hear.
When I sat down and started eating dinner tonight she says "Antony (that's my name) that one player... Dusty, he was unbelievable the way he plays, I watch the whole game - amazing!"
She then tried to start demonstrating his famous don't argue and how he does it so easily.

It really hits home the breadth of the reach of not only Dusty, but the Richmond Football Club as a whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At mums house at the moment, and she barely ever watches the Footy. She is Croatian and speaks the best broken English you'd ever hear.
When I sat down and started eating dinner tonight she says "Antony (that's my name) that one player... Dusty, he was unbelievable the way he plays, I watch the whole game - amazing!"
She then tried to start demonstrating his famous don't argue and how he does it so easily.

It really hits home the breadth of the reach of not only Dusty, but the Richmond Football Club as a whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's so cool!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back