Past #42: Tom Lynch - officially retires from the AFL as a player

Remove this Banner Ad

Not against him playing some games if he earns it. Would really help take some pressure off Larkey, CCJ, Chom and Zurhaar as they continue to develop.

That being said, only if he earns it, or theres enough injuries to warrant it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this choice has now really pissed me off. I was happy for us to take him if he was going to play vfl, how good would it be for curtis comben ford etc to learn off him on the field in the forward line. I really hope we retire him mid season otherwise itll make even more of a mockery of the situation

this choice has now really pissed me off. I was happy for us to take him if he was going to play vfl, how good would it be for curtis comben ford etc to learn off him on the field in the forward line. I really hope we retire him mid season otherwise itll make even more of a mockery of the situation
Yeah I always assumed that’s what we were doing. Weird

How good is having this bloke on the list!

Really improving our development and glad we didn’t take another ready made KPP :mad::mad::mad::mad:

We’ve got 3 weeks to retire him to open up spots prior to MSD
As far as issues at the club rate, this wouldn't even rate a mention.

As far as issues at the club rate, this wouldn't even rate a mention.
Don't know it's an issue, but what again was the actual point of it? The club may as well offer up a list spot as a raffle prize with every membership bought.

Don't know it's an issue, but what again was the actual point of it? The club may as well offer up a list spot as a raffle prize with every membership bought.
The club has no soft cap, and it got creative to bring an additional coach on board. Pointing to our on field performance as some measure of failure is disingenuous

Last edited:
The club has no soft cap, and it got creative to bring an additional coach on board. Pointing to our on field performance as some measure of failure is disingenuous, likewise saying its a complementary gig a member could do
Oh I thought it was quite an ingenuous idea of mine. Was just asking a question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back