Retired #43: Anthony "Walla" McDonald-Tipungwuti - Will play his last game this weekend - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Just leaving this out here that many factors where in play with saads decision to leave essendon, And he left the club for valid reasons as there is still poison on essendons list. Sorry cant elaborate more guys/girls as it really is a sensitive topic, fwiw anthony’s problems are also sensitive and hopefully the guy can push through as his commitment to his teammates and the club is second to none.
Saad left for more money. What a waste of your alt account this post is.

Just leaving this out here that many factors where in play with saads decision to leave essendon, And he left the club for valid reasons as there is still poison on essendons list. Sorry cant elaborate more guys/girls as it really is a sensitive topic, fwiw anthony’s problems are also sensitive and hopefully the guy can push through as his commitment to his teammates and the club is second to none.

It is no real secret Saad and Smith almost came to blows and plenty was said that maybe should not have been. No real secret a couple of others did not get along with him 100% either. In saying that Saad was not squeaky clean in what went on either. There was plenty going on over a few fronts. Given what is going on now with us things have sorted themselves out.

Not that this is the place to discuss it.

Last edited:
Think we need to take the guessing game out of Walla's situation. There has still been some off field stuff going on. Club is helping him get through it. That is all we need to know. He is back and training and hopefully he will continue to build himself back to his best.

It is no real secret Saad and Smith almost came to blows and plenty was said that maybe should not have been. No real secret a couple of others did not get along with him 100% either. In saying that Saad was not squeaky clean in what went on either. There was plenty going on over a few fronts. Given what is going on now with us things have sorted themselves out.

* Carlton

Your right it isnt and like i said I apologise for derailing this thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He really in terrible shape, looked shocking on 9 News. Said he's been sidelined battling soreness, had footage of him on the bike and his got a huge sloppy gut.
I'll post a topless photo later to show you a real huge sloppy gut

I'll post a topless photo later to show you a real huge sloppy gut

scooby-doo-thats-my-fetish.gif

there were 3 factors, none of which are sensitive nor a secret.

- Saad didn't like playing a team role.
- Saad didn't like criticism
- Saad got more money at Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back