Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left in action with thought crimes ......

The question is not whether the President’s conduct could have resulted from permissible motives. It is whether the President’s real reasons, the ones in his mind at the time, were legitimate.

Impeach!

"Thought crimes" lol

This is actually at the heart of the main defence you blokes have been running (Trump is allowed to investigate corruption) and the question that you haven't been able to answer in relation to that defence ie. why did noted anti-corruption stalwart (lolz) Donald Trump wait until Biden was an election rival to do it.

Moving forward any President can now be impeached for thought crimes.

Obama for sending a plane load of cash to Iran, describing it as pay back of money owed but we think it was to fund terrorism - Impeach!

Obama 65 million book deal with same company that his Government granted a 350 million contract years earlier, we think it was to get a book deal into the future - Impeach!

On and on and on we go.

lol, no.

There would still need to be a fairly serious pre-text to initiate the process. The 2 examples you've posted are objectively less inappropriate than trying to solicit foreign aid in support of re-election - for example, Trump visiting his own golf courses and having visiting officials stay in his hotels could be argued is self dealing for profit in the same manner as the Obama book deal, but its been going on since day 1 and he is not being impeached for that.

If Trump's your guy more power to you, but at some stage you do have to connect with reality and acknowledge that by his own actions he leaves himself more open to accusations of impropriety than most.

Last edited:

There was no way he could trust the same state department that had enabled and hidden Biden’s corruption. That would be like getting a Fox to mind the henhouse. Or throwing a cat in the aviary.

The Obama administration hand picked state department together with the point man Biden had overseen $5 billion between the imf eu and the USA squandered in the Ukraine.

Trump was merely doing his duty and hoping a new president in the Ukraine might be a chance to stop the rot created by the previous administration.

lol, gonna need a source there knackers for the state department enabling and hiding corruption. You're in orbit I reckon - no one on the right has even suggested this might be the case.

Unless... wait.. has that paragon of integrity and truth Rudy G come through with his evidence!?? Wow that was quick

lol

How much blood money will the saudis pay the victims families like khashoggi family?
Another a mate of trump and kush
You're getting confused. It's the Clintons who have the corrupt relationship with the Saudis.

lol, gonna need a source there knackers for the state department enabling and hiding corruption. You're in orbit I reckon - no one on the right has even suggested this might be the case.

Unless... wait.. has that paragon of integrity and truth Rudy G come through with his evidence!?? Wow that was quick

lol
If you listened to the impeachment testimonies, then the source and proof you require is right there in plain sight.
When groomed for her confirmation hearing to be the Ambassador for the Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch testified she was told to by the Obama administration to refer any questions about Biden and Hunter to the VP's office!

This impeccable career diplomat who presented herself as a veritable anti-corruption lion humbly put her head in the sand regarding the obvious corruption of the VP. What more evidence do you need?

They can’t do it. They can’t provide any other examples of their self proclaimed foreign corruption fighter withholding aid, pending an investigation or action.

Ha, forget the aid - they can't even provide another example of their foreign corruption fighter actually, you know, fighting corruption.

Started with Biden just coz :tearsofjoy:

You're getting confused. It's the Clintons who have the corrupt relationship with the Saudis.
Oils aint oil unless its from the Saudis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, forget the aid - they can't even provide another example of their foreign corruption fighter actually, you know, fighting corruption.

Started with Biden just coz :tearsofjoy:
Such a lame counter. The Trump administration has suspended or refused aid to a number of south american countries - el salvador's, honduras, haiti and more because it has no faith in their government.
Ukraine is not only a corrupt basket case but was the largest foreign contributor to the Clinton for President campaign in 2016. It is deeply implicated in directly undermining Trump's campaign.
The President therefore has multiple reasons to keep the Ukrainians honest and ensure the billions of dollars in aid aren't used to fund his opponent in the 2020 campaign.

I don't get what you right wingers/conservatives/Trump supporters, take your pick, are on about. President Trump will be impeached just like blowjob billy was but also like bjbilly he won't be convicted in the Senate. He will stay as president until the next election and probably after it, the Democrats are a mess to say the least. I don't reckon you blokes are stupid you just don't seem to get it, a bit like Trump and his tariffs he still thinks and keeps telling the people at his rallies that the chinese are paying and i quote hundreds of billions of dollars into americas coffers, no they are not Donald. Perhaps i should mention that i think Donald Trump the democratically elected President of the USA is a deeply and profoundly stupid man, couple that with his self adulation and you have a dangerous mix. His appointees like Scot Pruitt at the EPA deregulated everything, not that that will worry you rightwingers like Trump you probably believe that climate change is a chinese hoax, Betsy de Vos has done a lot of damage at Education, Ben Carson is holding back relief money for Puerto Rico, there's more but you get the picture.

meanwhile in other news the nth. koreans have just conducted what they are calling a significant test whatever that means.
Russia/China and Iran are talking about wargames.
The russians and china have just opened a gas pipeline with quite a fanfare.
The first chinese freight train has just passed through the Bosphorus on the way to Europe cutting about 18 days from the sea route.
the world is changing and the yanks are nowhere to be seen, they're a bit busy.
Well aint this a whole load of nothing. Would you like fries with that?

Moving forward any President can now be impeached for thought crimes.

Obama for sending a plane load of cash to Iran, describing it as pay back of money owed but we think it was to fund terrorism - Impeach!

Obama 65 million book deal with same company that his Government granted a 350 million contract years earlier, we think it was to get a book deal into the future - Impeach!

On and on and on we go.

The money was money that the Shah paid for arms that the USA did not supply after the revolution.

Technically it was Iranian govt money, and had to be returned to the govt.

Or do you think the USA has the right to unilaterally take assets of foreign govts it doesn't like?

Lindsay Graham - we will end impeachment trial as quick as possible in Senate.

Lindsay Graham- we will not subpoena anyone's phones records even Schiffs,

Lindsay Graham - The president’s going to be acquitted. He may want to call Schiff. He may want to call Hunter Biden. He may want to call Joe Biden. But here’s my advice to the president: if the Senate is ready to vote and acquit you, you should celebrate that. We can look at this other stuff outside of impeachment.

But this!

The scab on the festering sore of Ukrainian corruption need to be ripped off

Lindsay Graham - we will end impeachment trial as quick as possible in Senate.

Lindsay Graham- we will not subpoena anyone's phones records even Schiffs,

Lindsay Graham - The president’s going to be acquitted. He may want to call Schiff. He may want to call Hunter Biden. He may want to call Joe Biden. But here’s my advice to the president: if the Senate is ready to vote and acquit you, you should celebrate that. We can look at this other stuff outside of impeachment.

But this!

Epic troll!

Such a lame counter. The Trump administration has suspended or refused aid to a number of south american countries - el salvador's, honduras, haiti and more because it has no faith in their government.
Ukraine is not only a corrupt basket case but was the largest foreign contributor to the Clinton for President campaign in 2016. It is deeply implicated in directly undermining Trump's campaign.
The President therefore has multiple reasons to keep the Ukrainians honest and ensure the billions of dollars in aid aren't used to fund his opponent in the 2020 campaign.
You really do just keep on keeping on with the complete and utter bs.

You'd be better off sticking with your normal totally unintelligible gibberish, so nobody could understand what you're actually saying.

They suspended military aid to these countries?

Please provide an example analogous to suspending military aid to Ukraine to induce an investigation into "corruption".

There isn't one.

Trump did it with Ukraine because he saw an opportunity to serve his own narrow political interests. To pretend it was standard practice is obvious BS.

Last edited:
Are you an algorithm that combines unearned confidence with bottomless stupidity? Because I've never encountered anything dumber and more oblivious than you.
I'm at the studio today having my tattoo sleeve worked on, I showed my tattoo artist this paragraph and told her "a guy on the internet just directed this at me :( "

She said "omg that is SO mean". Tidy little package she is. If this helps me get in, then I owe you big time.

So in February 2014, the Yanukovich government falls, the Russians move into Crimea, there is a crisis situation. Joe Biden becomes the point person on the Western response in Ukraine.

Literally two months after that event, Hunter Biden and Devin Archer are appointed to the board of directors of Burisma, which is a notoriously corrupt energy company. There are a lot of private equity firms that would report at the time that they would not deal with Burisma because of its origins. We know that payday is huge because we have financial records that indicate that Hunter Biden and Devin Archer were each paid $83,000 a month for serving on that board. Hunter Biden joined the board in April of 2014 and he remained there until earlier this year. So his take was more than $3 million. The problem is, Bret, just like in China, in the case of Ukraine, he has no background that would warrant him getting this position. He has no background in energy policy, and he certainly has no background and Ukraine.

Yep, seems pretty dodge. And if Trump had asked for Biden Jnr's appointment to be looked into its possible he wouldn't be in the spot he is now.

Unfortunately and as confirmed by the White House's own transcript, the request was squarely framed in terms of Snr's actions in removing the prosecutor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back