Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly do you see is the problem with ensuring that the ex VP and leading presidential candidate for the DNC is not thoroughly corrupt, when his dealing with the Ukraine are so prima facie damning? This VP who is responsible for over $5 billion aid funds disappearing in the Ukraine. This same country which openly assisted Hillary in the 2016 election.

The President has been the victim of non stop investigations for 3 years - if this is the best they have - he has to be the cleanest president in history.
The more interesting question is why the DNC has become so hysterical - what are they hiding as this is a huge over-reach that cannot end well for them.

Bring it on
Sweet Jebus loves corruption, unless of course if he thinks the Democraps aren't involved.

Biden was one of the campaigners who encouraged Ukraine to accept the EU deal, and turn down the superior Moscow deal which may have actually helped stave off economic downturn.

The key players in Biden, Nuland and Pyatt also helped the neo-nazi Banderas gain power.

The result has been an economic disaster for the Ukraine. A once thriving economy.

The democrat scumbaggery in the Ukraine will all be revealed soon.

SJ did you get a chance to see the latest unemployment figures?

50 year low :cool:
LOL. The funny thing is that he's so dumb that he put up that chart showing that the unemployment rate went through the roof under Obama and thought it was complementary of Obama economical management. Hilarious.

You must be so proud of Obamas economical management which saw unemployment rates exceeded 10%, the highest for a few decades That's a real achievement 😜 .

That just proves that the left have NFI when it comes to the economy. Remember, 10.5% is bad. 3.6% is fantastic.

View attachment 791332

Yet again you demonstrate that you can't read a graph - here's a hint - what's the trend on both measures post the GFC when Obama took over?
This is almost as good as the Trade Deficit Graph which showed it worsening yet you claimed that as a victory for Trump.
You really , like Trump , should stick to arguments that require answers with no more than two syllables :eek:

You must be so proud of Obamas economical management which saw unemployment rates exceeded 10%, the highest for a few decades That's a real achievement 😜 .

That just proves that the left have NFI when it comes to the economy. Remember, 10.5% is bad. 3.6% is fantastic.

View attachment 791332
You realise that graph shows that a major recession occured just before Obama was elected, it happened in the Bush era, and that during his terms he stabilised the economy and then had it returning back to its pre-recession state, a trend that continued into the Trump presidency... Right?

LOL. The funny thing is that he's so dumb that he put up that chart showing that the unemployment rate went through the roof under Obama and thought it was complementary of Obama economical management. Hilarious.

Seriously?
You are forgiven if English is your second language ;)

No stalker,just an uneducated guess.
Just got home, twas a hard day of tattooing in this heat. I lost a lot of blood, must've had too many hahn superdrys last night as it was all thinned out.

I'll post a pic later and tag SJ in, get some feedback and whatnot.

Yet again you demonstrate that you can't read a graph - here's a hint - what's the trend on both measures post the GFC when Obama took over?
This is almost as good as the Trade Deficit Graph which showed it worsening yet you claimed that as a victory for Trump.
You really , like Trump , should stick to arguments that require answers with no more than two syllables :eek:
I believe the unemployment rate pre GFC was 4.8% and now it is 3.6%.

It is most pleasing that businesses have been able to export more and create employment opportunities for US citizens. We are of course excited by the opportunities, but sobered by the realities.

Various studies have shown that through casualisation of the workforce, and underemployment, wages have actually dropped for the bottom 40th percentile. (Which has not gone unnoticed by parents, who see their children unable to enter the housing market without them providing the deposit).

Many people are underemployed - through the number of hours they are working, and in that their skills and productive ability are not being fully utilised.

Casualisation of the workforce means that more people may be ‘employed’ but on fewer hours and lower wages. The proportion of jobs which are part-time or casual has increased, as has the proportion of lower-paid jobs within the service sector.

An element of unemployment is also ‘hidden' – that is, individuals who have given up looking for work and/or jobs with suitable hours (also known as discouraged job seekers) and others with marginal attachment to the workforce (for example, students and care-givers). When hidden unemployment is taken into account the adjusted unemployment rate is significantly higher.

As a consequence earnings inequality has increased. It is always, in countries with advanced labour laws, more preferable to have a job than not (of course). A poor family with a ‘breadwinner’ will always have more economic opportunities than one without.

Last edited:

It totally escaped him the graph went over 10% during 'Drone Attack' Barack's presidency.

I didn't have the heart to tell him, what with school holidays and Xmas just around the corner.

Could be very traumatic for the kid.

Most of their alternative facts have been rebutted numerous times and often with the same poster. So they are happy to disrupt their community with blatant lies that they know are lies and we know are lies.

They rely on other people, who are not informed, believing their conspiracy theories and thinking they are being ‘picked on’ because they try to tell the truth. Gaslighting.

Normal decent people are just not programmed to think that some people have no ethics or principles and will lie and defraud - other people are lambs to be fleeced. Unfortunately with the world a smaller place these grubs have greater access to decent folk - eg. Ethiopian Princes wishing to transfer money and tech support scams.

See this is just a litany of abuse. You people, it's all you've got. You can't look forward re trump, to being vindicated for your hate, to having your keyboard time made worthwhile. So you've got your clever little ways with put down and you've got trying to rewrite history, going over and over the same old stuff in the hope that maybe this time, you'll get lucky.

Whereas, for us we mostly see what we want to see, someone with the balls to shake things and people up. It's so much easier obviously for us dealing in the reality as it unfolds. You can tell, by the lengths and the number posts that it takes for the like of you.

You realise that graph shows that a major recession occured just before Obama was elected, it happened in the Bush era, and that during his terms he stabilised the economy and then had it returning back to its pre-recession state, a trend that continued into the Trump presidency... Right?
The recession started at the very end of Bushs term. Unemployment went up slightly at that point but when Obama took over it went through the roof. The thought of Obama getting into power is probably what started sending the country into recession (similar to what happened in Australia when there was fear that Shorten was going to be our PM. Phew, really dodged a bullett there.

P.S. You must be stalking me because whenever I post, regardless of the thread you aren't far behind with a triggered response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The graph could do anything next. You'd think though, that a lot of Americans would be happy with the way trump is putting a stopper on American money flowing elsewhere. He is trying to cut the budget which works.

Seriously?
You are forgiven if English is your second language ;)
No idea what your talking about. It is spelt correctly.

If your asserting that Obama has good fiscal management skills;

What was Obamas solution to the recession? Print money 😂. Boy what a fool.

The recession started at the very end of Bushs term. Unemployment went up slightly at that point but when Obama took over it went through the roof. The thought of Obama getting into power is probably what started sending the country into recession (similar to what happened in Australia when there was fear that Shorten was going to be our PM. Phew, really dodged a bullett there.

P.S. You must be stalking me because whenever I post, regardless of the thread you aren't far behind with a triggered response.
What’s the averages. The ‘village idiots’ not withstanding, most people have blocked you.

Last edited:
Just got home, twas a hard day of tattooing in this heat. I lost a lot of blood, must've had too many hahn superdrys last night as it was all thinned out.

I'll post a pic later and tag SJ in, get some feedback and whatnot.
Re-hydrate and put the lotion on the skin or
you'll get the hose again.
2 things I learned today,first was JPMorgan's Volfefe index which tracks the effect of Trump's tweets on US Treasury bond prices.
MW-HQ905_trump__NS_20190909085701.jpg
Then I read about a peace deal in the middle east "if Jared can't get the deal done,it can't be done" which was good to know.He's getting groomed for big things that boy.

A big week for America coming up. Started off well enough with Barr indicting 8 lesser swamp people.
Is this real? My my my - just imagine and mueller's witness. I don't believe it this must be fake news. There is nothing on CNN

Is this real? My my my - just imagine and mueller's witness. I don't believe it this must be fake news. There is nothing on CNN

Yes, one of Muellers main witness busted for funnelling money to HIllary under false names and pretenses, and by that stage was already a convicted pedo only to be caught again.

Wonder how many trips he had to Epstein Island.

But Impeach impeach impeach and Trump makes mean tweets, he made me fat as well.

Baron can never be a real Baron.

What’s the averages. Everyone else has blocked you.
Pretty sure you're the only one in this thread cowardly enough to [pretend to] block people for presenting an opposing opinion.

From memory, Bomberboyokay
had me blocked for a while. I was secretly delighted when his dislikes started flowing again below many of my posts. How about another dislike here BBO, for old time's sake brother?

Re-hydrate and put the lotion on the skin or
you'll get the hose again.
Tattoo after-care advice linked in with a Silence of the Lambs quote... I see you're also a man of culture!

Can you imagine if the roles were reversed on this one? It'd be the front page of every website, MSM and social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back