Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bizarre framing on that article ie. "Would he really screw over MAGA investors to cover his gargantuan legal debts?"

ofcourse-uhyeah.gif
Its the whole point of the grift

Well then, might as well put your mortgage on Biden winning in November then ?

I don't think the uncertainty can just be written off as inaccurate polls. Would be a dangerous strategy to do that, shades of 2016.
there is no way Trump can win this election. anyone that thinks he can/will is foolish.

You forget that 74 million voted for Trump in 2020 ?

Few too many posters in this thread living in an echo chamber I think.
I think both candidates will lose votes and as some will note vote, was incredibly high turn out for both.

Further it is estimated only 30% of Trump voters are hardcore.

Too early to make predictions as I think that third party candidates will eat into both Biden and Trump numbers.

The grey is averaging about 10% which could really influence outcome. This is from 270towin website.

2024-03-29_180022.jpg

I think both candidates will lose votes and as some will note vote, was incredibly high turn out for both.

Further it is estimated only 30% of Trump voters are hardcore.

Too early to make predictions as I think that third party candidates will eat into both Biden and Trump numbers.

The grey is averaging about 10% which could really influence outcome. This is from 270towin website.

View attachment 1943077
If third party candidates get enough votes then Trump will be next POTUS. Horrible thought.
Corruption, racism, misogyny pays in the US.

If third party candidates get enough votes then Trump will be next POTUS. Horrible thought.
Corruption, racism, misogyny pays in the US.
Didn't something similar happen during the Gore vs Bush election, featuring the controversial Florida recount that was mysteriously ended early by the Supreme court, and pro right wing new stations were announcing Bush as the winner well before the recount had finished?

Many people voted for a guy named Ralph Nader, which may have potentially cost Gore a narrow win? Took a huge chunk of votes, especially in Florida.

Didn't something similar happen during the Gore vs Bush election, featuring the controversial Florida recount that was mysteriously ended early by the Supreme court, and pro right wing new stations were announcing Bush as the winner well before the recount had finished?

Many people voted for a guy named Ralph Nader, which may have potentially cost Gore a narrow win? Took a huge chunk of votes, especially in Florida.
Imagine how different the US and the world would be if Gore were POTUS back then and there was no Bush or Trump

The 2000 election was, at the time, viewed as incredibly inconsequential, with two candidates running who had negligible ideological difference. Its primary importance came in its results and aftermath, and then the events eight months into the term. People voted for Nader because, to put it simply, Al Gore sucked, and if you were in any way ideologically left-wing, Nader was significantly better.

Now, again, the two major parties are running deeply unpopular, disliked candidates. On persecuting migrants and resisting a client state committing mass murder, Biden isn't showing a great difference from Trump. If he loses, no doubt there'll be some who'll blame the people who decided not to hold their nose and vote Biden.

Imagine how different the US and the world would be if Gore were POTUS back then and there was no Bush or Trump
That was the first election where I really wondered about my countrymen and if I was out of touch. It had been a good 2 term administration. Gore was smart, would have had mostly the same team behind him. He was the foreign policy guy of the Clinton/Gore ticket. But then a large number of Americans decided they didn't want that. They want the rich, good old boy, with big name recognition; a likable Republican. The ridiculous Clinton impeachment (yeah they probably did something skinny with Whitewater) maybe tarnished the Dems. But it shouldn't have reflected on Gore. He did have Tipper dragging him down with the young voters.
That chose Bush, at the time known mostly as a guy gifted oil wells, then made figurehead of new ownership group of a baseball team and finally gov of Texas. All without actually demonstrating any real skills or talent.
I was surprised election night, then confused and finally pissed off with what happened in Florida.
It did demolish any last idealism I had in the American myth of fairplay and the intelligence of the citizenry.

You forget that 74 million voted for Trump in 2020 ?

Few too many posters in this thread living in an echo chamber I think.
Yes, that is a stat that mystifies and horrifies me. After all that shown in evidence during those four years, they still went tribal and/or cynical.

More voter fraud
A judge ruled Wednesday that the Georgia Republican Party’s first vice chairman, Brian K. Pritchard, violated state election laws when he voted nine times while serving probation for a felony check forgery sentence.

Pritchard, a conservative talk show host, must pay a $5,000 fine and receive a public reprimand from the State Election Board, according to the decision by Administrative Law Judge Lisa Boggs.
while at the same time, a black women in Texas asks if she is good to go for voting, is affirmed, she votes and is then arrested and put in prison for 5 years.

Yes, that is a stat that mystifies and horrifies me. After all that shown in evidence during those four years, they still went tribal and/or cynical.
Inflated by trumps voter fraud. Every one of his accusations was a confession was to how he pumped his vote up yet still lost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

while at the same time, a black women in Texas asks if she is good to go for voting, is affirmed, she votes and is then arrested and put in prison for 5 years.

What is even worse, she only cast a provisional vote which isn't counted. Lost her job and her home.

Two tier justice system is a fact.

What is even worse, she only cast a provisional vote which isn't counted. Lost her job and her home.

Two tier justice system is a fact.

Gets away with defaming and threatening, judges and their families.

NYC need to grow a set, and revoke his bail for breaching the gag order.

Enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back