Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
How many do you think is an acceptable number?
moving-goal-posts-field.gif

You made a claim and it was shown to be bullshit. Seriously, is it that hard to just take the L and move on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just a bit of cloth.

It's a symbol.

Being proud of the symbol of a thing as a substitute for the thing itself seems odd.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Who said it was a substitute?

Guessing you'd be happy for the Eagles to run out in a Cats jumper? It's only a symbol and a piece of cloth that doesn't mean anything.

This is the dumbest of dumb political arguments.

I grew up on a farm and my dad who is the kindest, most animal loving person put all our family pets down when it became time. Always said it was the hardest thing he ever had to do. Could have easily just sent to the vet but it was the way things were.

I understand how this is cheap political fodder but unless you know you really don't know.
Been on farms myself, seen puppies shot.
Working dog had a litter, unplanned
Cannot keep them on the farm, no one around who can take them.

Part of animal management on a farm.

Not what she did however.

She GOT a puppy, got tired of it, then killed it.

Then boasted about it in a book. Realised that instead of looking all self sufficient, hard nosed, tough, like she thought she would, she looked cruel and callous. Then bullshitted. Oh, the ghost writer got it wrong, the puppy was aggressive, I had to save my children.

Even hard nosed Republicans are saying, what a moron.

But you cannot, can you?

Have you ever wondered to yourself why not?

It would seem easy, she didn't need to have the puppy, was in a position where she could offload a puppy to someone else. She could even abandon it to a pound where someone else could maybe pick it up. But she just shot it. Because that was more fun than the other options?

So, just say she did something dumb, something wrong, something that reveals things about her character she shouldn't have revealed. Because this is on her as a person, not the GOP, they aren't the puppy killers party

No one would think this as some sort of disparagement of the Republicans, some of them were pretty horrified too.

Politically, it admits to nothing, costs nothing. But you cannot. She is a right wing politician getting attacked for something, so you defend. It's a reflex, it doesn't really matter what they do, or what it means, or even if there is a reason or need to justify their actions, you just do.

Politically, it admits to nothing, costs nothing. But you cannot. She is a right wing politician getting attacked for something, so you defend. It's a reflex, it doesn't really matter what they do, or what it means, or even if there is a reason or need to justify their actions, you just do.

Yeah, that's his whole thing. Defend the right because it's reflex. And, specifically, his thing is to defend the MAGA version of right. No tear-gas was used, no weapons on Jan6, Sidney Powell / Rudy / Lin Wood proved the election was stolen, the vax doesn't work, Rittenhouse was innocent, abortion should be banned, stop criticising patriots, etc. etc.

His whole identity is based on supporting MAGA right talking points without applying a scintilla of critical analysis. A tiny bit of self-awareness would enable the realisation that even many Republican politicians don't believe half of their talking points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back