Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

Good question! It's answered in this looong Twitter thread. It's well worth checking out, even if it seems TLDR-ish.

Yes quite the read. Why are the media so complicit in this. It’s infuriating. And the special treatment HE gets that no other defendant would grrr. Stokey and that other fella could do well to read this, but they won’t.

Thanks for the tag.

I don't have an X account. You'll have to paste it here.
Good question! It's answered in this looong Twitter thread. It's well worth checking out, even if it seems TLDR-ish.

Below is the Thread Reader link for those that aren't signed into X. (has the same info in Crow 54's post)

Onya loz
Misses her sons trial but goes to her lord and masters

Trump wasnt asleep in the trial , he was praying

Reminds me of the tourists visiting congress on jan 6 line

Last edited:
Below is the Thread Reader link for those that aren't signed into X. (has the same info in Crow 54's post)

And you guys say you don't like self promoters and grifters. This all this guy is. But he tells you what you want to hear so it's ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you guys say you don't like self promoters and grifters. This all this guy is. But he tells you what you want to hear so it's ok.

Yeah the professor and attorney is the grifter, not the guy who has spent the last 40 years being charged, ripping people off and going bankrupt more times than one can count.

I bet you didn’t read that did you? 😀
Too many words?

GOP and Trump’s lawyers are calling this a “hush money case” to deflect from what the case is “actually” 87351296-E6AA-4122-8E64-926D50AEFD35.jpeg about.

And can you tell me, by the way, if you value honesty and don’t believe a word that comes out of a liars mouth, why do you believe Trump? Is he honest?
Why do you so easily believe all the rubbish that comes out of Trump’s mouth and use that to exonerate him?
As I said, there is a MAGA sucker born every minute.
And you just don’t want your eyes opened.
And that is a shame.

I bet you didn’t read that did you? 😀
Too many words?

GOP and Trump’s lawyers are calling this a “hush money case” to deflect from what the case is “actually”View attachment 1992016 about.

And can you tell me, by the way, if you value honesty and don’t believe a word that comes out of a liars mouth, why do you believe Trump? Is he honest?
Why do you so easily believe all the rubbish that comes out of Trump’s mouth and use that to exonerate him?
As I said, there is a MAGA sucker born every minute.
And you just don’t want your eyes opened.
And that is a shame.
Jumping to conlusions again I see. Nice rant though.
It's the only bit of what he said that I agreed with. It's to do with falsifying records.
Makes you wonder why Stormy Daniels' explict re-telling of the story of her night with Trump was at all relevant.

He's say RETWEET!! in every post and pointing to his Donate page. He sees and opening to make a quick buck.

You'd be calling him a grifter if he was pro-Trump. Nothing surer.
Pretty standard. I sub to two or three YouTube channels. They don't put me on a list and fire multiple emails a day and default to regular automatic big donations.

Trump just drains people's bank accounts for his own enrichment.

Makes you wonder why Stormy Daniels' explict re-telling of the story of her night with Trump was at all relevant.
You do realise Trump denies it ever happened, yes? If it never happened, it's easier to make the case they never covered up the payment. If it never happened, Trump didn't need to pay her off. Prosecution needed to make it plausible that there was something TO cover up.

You do realise Trump denies it ever happened, yes? If it never happened, it's easier to make the case they never covered up the payment. If it never happened, Trump didn't need to pay her off. Prosecution needed to make it plausible that there was something TO cover up.
You do realise Trump's team aren't denying a payment was made.
Prosecution wanted to sling mud. Nothing more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back