Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Some Tweet embeds are amusing, but please provide some sort of opinion or relate them to the topic or something. Otherwise it's just a stream of disjointed Tweets that people can get on Twitter anyway.

He was terrible, even showed email where he admitted in trying to help Cohen was working on behalf of Rudy and the Don.

Speaking of Rudy, he is now pushing Rudy coffee.

It is called self-help.

That back-drop.
Lifted from a Bunnings Kaboodle simulation.
That coffee cup reminds me of the UFOs you would see in a c-grade 50's Sci-fi movie.
And in case this has not been canvassed re the trial, I thought this, for once, was interesting concerning jury unanimity.

That back-drop.
Lifted from a Bunnings Kaboodle simulation.
That coffee cup reminds me of the UFOs you would see in a c-grade 50's Sci-fi movie.
And in case this has not been canvassed re the trial, I thought this, for once, was interesting concerning jury unanimity.

Wow surely he will go down then.
And hilarious how he ignored the questions about why he didn’t take the stand.
We all know why he didn’t, it’s because he is as guilty as hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MAGA have such short short memories when it comes to facts. Worth a listen.

it is always stunning when one of these media outlets does a review of Trump's history in politics, a real hit parade of crap. Everyone is so focused on the now, the past is horrifying.

Reversing roe vs wade was the thin edge of the wedge
The Republican-controlled Louisiana State House opened debate Tuesday on a bill to classify abortion pills as "controlled dangerous substances," the same classification used to ban narcotics in the state under the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Law.

The bill, SB 276, would criminalize possession of abortion pills Mifepristone and Misoprostol without a prescription; punishable by up to five years in prison. Distribution of the drugs or possession of the drugs with intent to distribute would come with a penalty of up to ten years in prison and $15,000 in fines.

The Republican-controlled Louisiana State House opened debate Tuesday on a bill to classify abortion pills as "controlled dangerous substances," the same classification used to ban narcotics in the state under the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Law.

The bill, SB 276, would criminalize possession of abortion pills Mifepristone and Misoprostol without a prescription; punishable by up to five years in prison. Distribution of the drugs or possession of the drugs with intent to distribute would come with a penalty of up to ten years in prison and $15,000 in fines.
Given how much money greases the wheel in the USA, I'm surprised pharmaceuticals aren't pushing against this. After all, such a ban would hurt their income, and perhaps ironically, the income of any Republicans with ties to big pharma.

Criminal juries have to be convinced beyond all reasonable doubt.
Even when the biggest a-hole of the century is on trial.
One juror not convinced is a hung jury, rather than an acquittal (a finding of ‘not guilty’). Although a retrial would be highly unlikely.

Last edited:
I mean you really want to laugh at the stupidity of it but then you realise the redacted is serious

Whipping up hysteria using false language

Now Marge I know you read BF so here is the lesson

EVERY POLICE FORCE IN THE USA IS INSTRUCTED TO USE DEADLY FORCE - how do you think black people die in traffic stops
no its projection of MTG and trump plan to shoot biden.

Remember the time Tony Abbott - a devout Catholic tried to ban RU486

This was 18 years ago

The health minister, Tony Abbott, a devout Catholic, fought the changes, saying that abortion had become for some campaigners almost “a badge of liberation from old oppressions.”

Well duh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back