Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that, hope your wife and you are ok now.
That was quite a few years ago now and we have two beautiful daughters. There are still times where my wife cries thinking about that situation, but it's quite rare now.

Sounds terrible.

Have been through having to terminate a planned pregnancy for medical reasons. It’s a horrible predicament.

Hope you and your wife are doing okay now.
I'm sorry you had to go through that as well. They were easily the worst weeks of our lives and without access to required medical supports, it could have lead to far worse outcomes even than that.

And I feel a bit weird sharing something this personal on the SRP board of BigFooty, but if it helps in some way for even just one person to understand what people face when they consider abortion and causes someone to pause before passing judgement, then that is totally worthwhile.

Next step is that men can’t be charged with raping their wives. How is the US spiralling backwards in 2024, it’s insane.

They are trying to turn it into 'The Handmaid's Tale'

Lol
If there was unlimited then he would delay for years

That was quite a few years ago now and we have two beautiful daughters. There are still times where my wife cries thinking about that situation, but it's quite rare now.

I'm sorry you had to go through that as well. They were easily the worst weeks of our lives and without access to required medical supports, it could have lead to far worse outcomes even than that.

And I feel a bit weird sharing something this personal on the SRP board of BigFooty, but if it helps in some way for even just one person to understand what people face when they consider abortion and causes someone to pause before passing judgement, then that is totally worthwhile.
Glad all has worked out.

I thought hard before mentioning it too and thought it was for the greater good to share.

Lol
If there was unlimited then he would delay for years
He really is an idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back