Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SISOY0TnVttHDdrRM-RyB2jAiO8KuqNtdRtj9ROWNB1NF6DyApYwKynvBlDtIeQddzsHg78O7Fm_hq3ifvgGTUGL98nkH5PK0vCK_dtB1CCFF5faiKp6EGM=w301-h400-nc

Buddy of mine had something like this on his own wall.
I don't really think he was a cattle rustler, but he thought it was funny I suppose
What sort of giant nerd would fake that they were on a Time cover? Mental problems.

Saw that as well Maggie5
On the face of it it's a bit of a laugh but the reality is it's a pointer into the psychology of "T" - the insatiable appetite for self promotion is all consuming to him
It limits him in countless areas one of which is empathy which is why he supports the toxic changes to Health Care. He either doesn't give a s**t about the American people or is too dumb to think through the consequences - or a combination of both
I really despair as to the legacy he will leave , he is not a leaders a-hole , so many key posts are unfilled and he surrounds himself with yes people who kiss his arse constantly - he goes from one crisis to another and lacks any clear vision or strategy.
Hope Mueller gets to the bottom of the investigation as soon as practicable so some real leadership can be installed :)
Your last sentence concerns me just as much as the other person is Pence.

SISOY0TnVttHDdrRM-RyB2jAiO8KuqNtdRtj9ROWNB1NF6DyApYwKynvBlDtIeQddzsHg78O7Fm_hq3ifvgGTUGL98nkH5PK0vCK_dtB1CCFF5faiKp6EGM=w301-h400-nc

Buddy of mine had something like this on his own wall.
I don't really think he was a cattle rustler, but he thought it was funny I suppose

That's a nice pisstake from your mate - but narcissists never make fun of themselves
The fake Time Cover is real to the orange turd - just like the record inauguration crowd and the record ECV win :(

How the **** can you talk. In the Margaret Court thread you were the one saying "well my bible says I have to think this way so that's that"

Complete and utter hypocrite.

Ahh yes, the deliberate misrepresentation.
Again you have proven yourself to be a buffoon.[/QUOTE]

So you accuse someone else of not being open minded, despite not being open minded enough yourself to consider anyone else's point of view, all because your little book of fairy tales tells you not to.

Nailing Trump on Russia is not going to fix democracy. You need to get political lobbyist money out of politics to do that. If you impeach Trump you are just ousting one corrupt politician for another. If evidence surfaces of collusion then of course nail the orange goblins balls to the wall.

I've said it before but focusing on Russia is only going to embolden Trump and his idiotic supporters. They'll all think it's some great conspiracy against him by the elites and MSM. If nothing surfaces worthy of impeachment then he'll use it in every campaign rally he can running into 2018 and 2020 and use it to try to keep his outsider/anti-establishment shtick going.
Didnt say it would. But its certainly a start. Agree on the political lobbying money point. Trump cant keep power with just his base. His base aint big enough.

Saw that as well Maggie5
On the face of it it's a bit of a laugh but the reality is it's a pointer into the psychology of "T" - the insatiable appetite for self promotion is all consuming to him
It limits him in countless areas one of which is empathy which is why he supports the toxic changes to Health Care. He either doesn't give a s**t about the American people or is too dumb to think through the consequences - or a combination of both
I really despair as to the legacy he will leave , he is not a leaders a-hole , so many key posts are unfilled and he surrounds himself with yes people who kiss his arse constantly - he goes from one crisis to another and lacks any clear vision or strategy.
Hope Mueller gets to the bottom of the investigation as soon as practicable so some real leadership can be installed :)

I think he doesn't think through consequences, and actual process on how something can be achieved. This is demonstrated through the whole travel ban, the fact that he said it was a 90 day ban to "figure out what is going on". Never-mind, its been, what 4-5 months where they .... could have figured out what was going on. Its pure incompetence.

I think he doesn't think through consequences, and actual process on how something can be achieved. This is demonstrated through the whole travel ban, the fact that he said it was a 90 day ban to "figure out what is going on". Never-mind, its been, what 4-5 months where they .... could have figured out what was going on. Its pure incompetence.
His tweet yesterday saying that it was 9-0 was wrong as well, it was 6-3.
More fake news? Proven in this instance but his cult followers won't worry about it as fake news is what they crave.

Ahh yes, the deliberate misrepresentation.
Again you have proven yourself to be a buffoon.

So you accuse someone else of not being open minded, despite not being open minded enough yourself to consider anyone else's point of view, all because your little book of fairy tales tells you not to.[/QUOTE]

Your use of 'little book of fairytales' shows your actual lack of desire to converse and speaks volumes of your maturity. Oh, you're also wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too hard to reconcile given your blatant hypocrisy and lightweight contributions.
Blatant hypocrisy?
Look, I appreciate you're up for a bit of light ball-busting which is fun, especially considering we know some who ban for hurt feelings, but that's not a very honest thing to say.

His tweet yesterday saying that it was 9-0 was wrong as well, it was 6-3.
More fake news? Proven in this instance but his cult followers won't worry about it as fake news is what they crave.

hmm I thought 9-0 was odd, but hadn't bothered looking into it. Clearly, its only fake news when its detrimental to the chief snowflake.

What sort of giant nerd would fake that they were on a Time cover? Mental problems.

https://giphy.com/gifs/V8uz3DeiVUeC4/fullscreen

So you accuse someone else of not being open minded, despite not being open minded enough yourself to consider anyone else's point of view, all because your little book of fairy tales tells you not to.

Your use of 'little book of fairytales' shows your actual lack of desire to converse and speaks volumes of your maturity. Oh, you're also wrong.[/QUOTE]

Ok the 100% real, unfalsifiably true, work of pure science known as the bible, if it makes you feel better.

Just answer the question. How are you not close minded yourself by basing all your beliefs on the bible rather than objective reality?

2017-06-28_121007.jpg

2017-06-28_121146.jpg

This cover — dated March 1, 2009 — looks like an impressive memento from Trump’s pre-presidential career. To club members eating lunch, or golfers waiting for a pro-shop purchase, it seemed to be a signal that Trump had always been a man who mattered. Even when he was just a reality TV star, Trump was the kind of star who got a cover story in Time.
But that wasn’t true.
The Time cover is a fake.
There was no March 1, 2009, issue of Time magazine. And there was no issue at all in 2009 that had Trump on the cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back