Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing, which was my point but people die in wars. Surprised you didn't know that.
Need a bit more detail about Venezuela issue (yes have been away from tv for 30 minutes) besides when the good old us boys get into venezuela and see the hot chicks they will probably refuse to fight

(clearly pisstaking)

Need a bit more detail about Venezuela issue (yes have been away from tv for 30 minutes) besides when the good old us boys get into venezuela and see the hot chicks they will probably refuse to fight

(clearly pisstaking)
Sorry, have a little bit of skin in the game. Relatives in the USA and also grandchildren.
Don't find anything Trump says remotely amusing or worthy of a pisstake.
Guy is crazy.

Sorry, have a little bit of skin in the game. Relatives in the USA and also grandchildren.
Don't find anything Trump says remotely amusing or worthy of a pisstake.
Guy is crazy.
Are they in the armed forces? Lucky i dont have close relatives in the usa. Can you enlighten me re venezuela?

No meaning that north korea is so deranged that nothing seems to make them rational. It was not a pot shot at obama, i could have mentioned both bushes and clinton as well, the leadership of north korea is irrational and would serve world piece by having acute coronary plaque rupture followed by non revived ventricular fibrillation.

KJ is less rational because he lacks the power to make good on threats. Trump is more rational, although by the same measure more dangerous as his country can do what he wants - fortunately trump has more checks and balances...for now
The only reason NK is a major issue is due to the potential of them to act on their threats. They almost took the Korean Peninsula in the first place (North Korea was around before the Bushes and Clinton too - keep going...), and have maintained a large military threat, while developing missiles. They've always been able to immediately and realistically threaten their neighbours. Trump is upset because they can now theoretically threaten the US mainland too.

Trump dying from a heart attack would also help world peace, although we will very likely be left with a rump of conspiratists spraying the internet daily with utter bullshit about how he was assassinated anyway. We all have to fight dumb if we want world peace.

Are they in the armed forces? Lucky i dont have close relatives in the usa. Can you enlighten me re venezuela?
One is but that is not the only way they are affected.
As to enlightening you, there is lots of information out there and best if you arrive at your own conclusions.

That statement is only understandable if you
  • don't understand confirmation bias
  • are very hung up on yourself as you relate to women
Either way, you should fix it. It wasn't her funniest stuff, as you can tell by the audience, who has gone to the trouble of rocking up, not laughing that hard. But she is obviously funny and has been for over a decade.

Quit your dribble, you aren't impressing anyone. Trying to tell others what is - and isn't - understandable. What may be understandable to you, may not be understandable to others, and vice versa. But seems as though you were more than willing to dish out advice, I will return the favor - stop trying to over analyse others. You aren't Freud.

One is but that is not the only way they are affected.
As to enlightening you, there is lots of information out there and best if you arrive at your own conclusions.
Just looked seems more empty rhetoric from trump. Not sure needed as Venezuela can't really threaten USA. Would be smarter to let the Venezuelan dictator say something dumb first.

But trump gotta trump

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the biggest dickhead to ever become a leader of any country ever since... I don't even know to be honest. You'd have to go way back.
The 3 geniuses ruling North Korea (Kim il sung, Kim Jong il, Kim Jong in) are in the same league. They did fakenews before it was a hashtag.

The only reason NK is a major issue is due to the potential of them to act on their threats. They almost took the Korean Peninsula in the first place (North Korea was around before the Bushes and Clinton too - keep going...), and have maintained a large military threat, while developing missiles. They've always been able to immediately and realistically threaten their neighbours. Trump is upset because they can now theoretically threaten the US mainland too.

Trump dying from a heart attack would also help world peace, although we will very likely be left with a rump of conspiratists spraying the internet daily with utter bullshit about how he was assassinated anyway. We all have to fight dumb if we want world peace.
If the Chinese could time machine back I wonder if they would have give NK the support they did. Would have been wiped out in the 50s

Interesting study into how much it might cost to replace all the trans military personnel, if you trust the maths behind it
http://www.palmcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/cost-of-firing-trans-troops.pdf

4) We estimate that the financial cost of fully implementing President Trump’s ban on transgender service members would be $960 million.

5) We derive our estimate by multiplying the number of transgender service members (12,800) by the average per-person cost of recruiting and training a replacement for each service member who is discharged ($75,000).

6) By comparison, the RAND Corporation has found that the military’s total annual cost of providing transition-related health care is, at most, $8.4 million.

7) The average annual cost of providing transition-related care for the entire population of transgender troops is $656 per transgender service member per year, because most transgender personnel do not require transition-related care during their military careers.

8) The upshot of our analysis is that implementing President Trump’s transgender service ban would cost $75,000 per person in order to accrue an annual savings of $656 per person. For the military as a whole, fully implementing President Trump’s ban would cost $960 million in pursuit of saving $8.4 million per year.

That diplomat is just sucha sexist pig, assuming that ivanka can't do the job... Waiting for outraged defence of ivanka (has she done any big league f ups yet?)
Not sure sexist when compares her to a halfwit prince (a male).

Don't need to point to * ups, because she hasn't actually done anything. She isn't qualified to do s**t. Other than being a trump.

Not sure sexist when compares her to a halfwit prince (a male).

Don't need to point to **** ups, because she hasn't actually done anything. She isn't qualified to do s**t. Other than being a trump.
Isn't the halfwit prince comparator saying that she also is half witted? And there's been plenty of times the sexism card just gets played purely because female.

Isn't the halfwit prince comparator saying that she also is half witted? And there's been plenty of times the sexism card just gets played purely because female.
She is half witted. But saying she's half witted like a half witted male shows that the diplomat is an equal opportunist in terms of indetifying half wits.

The allusion seems to be to the fact she is in her position due to being related to the President, not due to her knowledge/skills.

Of course part of the diplomat assuming she doesn't have knowledge could be attributed to sexism, but she hasn't shown anything in public to suggest she has mad skills. Not having "any big league f ups" isn't the same as having skills. And she has said some daft things. Full quote:

"We regard Ivanka Trump the way we do half-wit Saudi princes. It's in our national interest to flatter them..." He later added: “Yes, it is a shame that the US should be compared to a kingdom. But that is America's shame, not Modi's, or India's.”

We've seen how her Dad responds to flattery. The diplomat may well be wrong to think the same thing of Ivanka, especially now it has been revealed. The Trumps don't have the luxury of being choosy about who flatters them, however.
If the Chinese could time machine back I wonder if they would have give NK the support they did. Would have been wiped out in the 50s
Not at all, mate. China likes having NK there. They are a buffer between US armed forces and China's border. NK are against the major world superpower (USA) and its north Asian allies. China wants to be the world superpower. NK is useful to them. As I said before, the thing that is causing the current tension is the longer missile range, and NK being perhaps even closer to being nuclear capable. That is arguably a defensive position.

Interesting stuff going on at the University of Virginia

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/white-nationalists-march-uva-torches-article-1.3404681
Dozens of white nationalists marched through the University of Virginia campus on Friday night carrying torches while chanting “You will not replace us.”

The demonstrators, who also yelled "blood and soil", a phrase tied to Nazi ideology, made their way through the Charlottesville campus before encircling a group of counterprotesters gathered around a statue of Thomas Jefferson.
article-charlottesville-4-0811.jpg

I said this after the election, but one of the more dangerous things to come out of a Trump presidency, are the people that he has given a voice to, who are no longer ashamed to express their ideologies publicly.

That diplomat is just sucha sexist pig, assuming that ivanka can't do the job... Waiting for outraged defence of ivanka (has she done any big league f ups yet?)
Sales in her clothing range haven't been doing well, makes them in countries where wages are very low. Not even working with ethical companies.
As to anything else because as an advisor to the President, have never heard her speak especially on the issues like LGTB.
So he just may be right and it is a case of family in the wrong job.
No sure the relevance of her being female as I would put Kushner and a few others in the same basket, like Melania.
Nice office and staff, free travel etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back