Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 6 - It begins. (cont in pt 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. He received 1mill, not 400.
For a fan, you don’t know much. Read a few articles.

For example:

For instance, Fred Trump — along with the Hyatt hotel chain — jointly guaranteed the $70 million construction loan from Manufacturers Hanover bank, “each assuming a 50 percent share of the obligation and each committing itself to complete the project should Donald be unable to finish it,” according to veteran Trump chronicler Wayne Barrett in his 1992 book, “Trump: The Deals and the Downfall.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...his-son/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a818046c2278

I could direct the same at you, replace "daddy Trump" with "leftist MSM". I go against the popular narrative based on extra research, you simply follow the mainstream agenda. It's quite NPC-like.
It's cute that you think that there's such a thing as 'leftist MSM' and that if it were it would be monolithic. I mean, Trump is demonstrably a self-interested bullshit artist, so I guess I can see why anyone who parrots his nonsense would try to drag everyone else down to that subterranean level

Where was all this uproar when Assange was detained & quarantined?

A bit late for you lefty Libs to wake-up now me-thinks, to the assault on free speech & Democracy.....No matter who enacts it.

The U.S blamed Saudis for 9/11 & yet every non-Wahabbi state that surrounds it has been destroyed.....Not sure what it will take for the penny to drop with some.

"Teh Left!" were defending Assange right from the start while Fox News et al were having a fit and wanting him to die in prison. Also he didn't get murdered by the British state.

I could direct the same at you, replace "daddy Trump" with "leftist MSM". I go against the popular narrative based on extra research, you simply follow the mainstream agenda. It's quite NPC-like.

Fox News or Quora is not considered extra research mate.

I've not once followed the MSM narrative on the whole Russian/Trump stuff and have given praise to Trump on occasions.

You've not once produced an opinion contrary to what daddy Trump's position is. It is becoming increasingly obvious that you are wholly incapable of doing so.

Classic traits of a cultist.

"Teh Left!" were defending Assange right from the start while Fox News et al were having a fit and wanting him to die in prison. Also he didn't get murdered by the British state.

Cept when he released the Hilary & Podesta e-mails.

Consistency in principles is what counts.

You buy into the corporate dualism, then you get burned either way.

Also, it's Trumps administration that has shut him down & silenced him....and yet....The left still remain bound & gagged by their own complicity.

And you still just don't get it.

What is your understanding of what political correctness is ?
An ostensibly civil attempt to protect individuals from stereotypical insults by undermining both their resilience and personal biography by defending their stereotypical group!

A Kind of circular nonsense which helps dumb whites feel better about their ancestors excesses. But in fact only reinforces and perpetuates the stereotypes it ostensibly tries to defend.

It is a complete arse about understanding of human nature culture it’s history and it’s progress.

An ostensibly civil attempt to protect individuals from stereotypical insults by undermining both their resilience and personal biography by defending their stereotypical group!

A Kind of circular nonsense which helps dumb whites feel better about their ancestors excesses. But in fact only reinforces and perpetuates the stereotypes it ostensibly tries to defend.

It is a complete arse about understanding of human nature culture it’s history and it’s progress.
You should look up what it actually is. You might not be so against it, when you understand what it is.

For a fan, you don’t know much. Read a few articles.

For example:

For instance, Fred Trump — along with the Hyatt hotel chain — jointly guaranteed the $70 million construction loan from Manufacturers Hanover bank, “each assuming a 50 percent share of the obligation and each committing itself to complete the project should Donald be unable to finish it,” according to veteran Trump chronicler Wayne Barrett in his 1992 book, “Trump: The Deals and the Downfall.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...his-son/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a818046c2278
So his old man guaranteed 50% of one of his loans? That doesn't suggest that he was loaned any more than 1 mill from his old man directly. And these are loans, not gifts.

I've not once followed the MSM narrative on the whole Russian/Trump stuff and have given praise to Trump on occasions.

You've not once produced an opinion contrary to what daddy Trump's position is. It is becoming increasingly obvious that you are wholly incapable of doing so.

I get accused of this every 2nd page. "You have never once disagreed with Trump". It is nonsense, just a couple of days ago I was criticising his approach to climate change in this very thread.

I give you kudos for having the common sense to see past the Russian conspiracy theory. Can we still be m8s?

Or very dedicated troll.

It's cute that you think that there's such a thing as 'leftist MSM' and that if it were it would be monolithic. I mean, Trump is demonstrably a self-interested bullshit artist, so I guess I can see why anyone who parrots his nonsense would try to drag everyone else down to that subterranean level
Are you aware that 90% of US media (not just TV news, but radio, magazines, everything) are owned by just 6 companies? Piss off one of the big wigs, and you're in trouble. They are fairly monolithic, as 5 out of 6 have been pissed off by Trump.

I get accused of this every 2nd page. "You have never once disagreed with Trump". It is nonsense, just a couple of days ago I was criticising his approach to climate change in this very thread.

I give you kudos for having the common sense to see past the Russian conspiracy theory. Can we still be m8s?
Please link us to your last three critical posts about Donald Trump.

Posts where you were actually critical, not back peddling.
Posts where you didn't miraculously find a way he had turned it into gold shortly after.

Posts where you were critical, where you would have to be insane not to be critical.

Last three please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So his old man guaranteed 50% of one of his loans? That doesn't suggest that he was loaned any more than 1 mill from his old man directly. And these are loans, not gifts.
Read the rest of it. You know this has all been discussed in these threads.

Stop being a twit.

Trump got hundreds of millions from his father.

Lines of credit. Loan guarantees. Cash.

His dad made piles of money out of government housing subsidies.

He transferred it to his kids through dodgy valuations on properties and the like.

So basically Trump’s money comes from the US welfare system and tax dodging.

Posts where you didn't miraculously find a way he had turned it into gold shortly after.

Posts where you were critical, where you would have to be insane not to be critical.

Last three please.
I'm not your secretary, not gonna spend all night on the search function. Some Trump ideas I have criticised here include: his view on climate change generally, his Saudi arms deal, his bombing of an Assad airport, and his refusal to enact minor gun control (I strongly support 2A but would be happy with some of the lesser "common sense" stuff to go through).

I'm not your secretary, not gonna spend all night on the search function. Some Trump ideas I have criticised here include: his view on climate change generally, his Saudi arms deal, his bombing of an Assad airport, and his refusal to enact minor gun control (I strongly support 2A but would be happy with some of the lesser "common sense" stuff to go through).

I've noticed that you've just become used to getting away with bullshit. But is it because you're exhausting, or is it because people have just accepted that you're a liar?

Last three please.

Point out your three biggest criticisms that you believe you're known for. Don't have to link them, don't have to spend all night on the search function. Just bust them out!
Surely this isn't a problem?

Cept when he released the Hilary & Podesta e-mails.

Consistency in principles is what counts.

You buy into the corporate dualism, then you get burned either way.

Also, it's Trumps administration that has shut him down & silenced him....and yet....The left still remain bound & gagged by their own complicity.

And you still just don't get it.

"Teh Left!"'s support dropped off because he actively helped Trump get elected despite his monstrous, far right policies. I don't mean "Killary!"'s emails. I mean his staff messaging Trump's campaign with ideas. And he did similar with Brexit and he knows that will make the UK a meaner, poorer, more racist and shitter country for normal people there who need that like a hole in the head. I get why he did it for personal reasons. Living in a room for years will get to anyone. But it's a long way from his original purpose of wanting information disclosed to the public. People, including me, donated money to him when that's what he was about. So of course support dropped off. You don't come back from helping the far right. Not when the stakes are that high (and the world needs climate change fixed now, not people who think it's bullshit getting handed the keys). Trump and Brexit are going to ruin things for decades.

Got nothing to do with "the corporate dualism" or whatever phrase you want to throw in to think you're smarter than the rest of us.

"Teh Left!"'s support dropped off because he actively helped Trump get elected despite his monstrous, far right policies. I don't mean "Killary!"'s emails. I mean his staff messaging Trump's campaign with ideas. And he did similar with Brexit and he knows that will make the UK a meaner, poorer, more racist and shitter country for normal people there who need that like a hole in the head. I get why he did it for personal reasons. Living in a room for years will get to anyone. But it's a long way from his original purpose of wanting information disclosed to the public. People, including me, donated money to him when that's what he was about. So of course support dropped off. You don't come back from helping the far right. Not when the stakes are that high (and the world needs climate change fixed now, not people who think it's bullshit getting handed the keys). Trump and Brexit are going to ruin things for decades.

Got nothing to do with "the corporate dualism" or whatever phrase you want to throw in to think you're smarter than the rest of us.

Hilary, Pelosi & Schumer are all in bed with NY bankers....One doesn't need to be 'smart' to see it....One just need to open one's eyes to reality.

You're way too invested in the homogenised MSM, to see outside the bubble you're in.

Hilary, Pelosi & Schumer are all in bed with NY bankers....One doesn't need to be 'smart' to see it....One just need to open one's eyes to reality.

Nobody on this board has ever denied the corporate influence in the Democratic Party. We just don't have the ludicrous belief that a far right party with the same corporate influence is better.

You're way too invested in the homogenised MSM, to see outside the bubble you're in.

Oh * off. Back to scrolling past your posts.

Other then your own timidity
What is preventing you from enlightening the board with what it actually is
The term political correctness (adjectivally: politically correct; commonly abbreviated PC) is used to describe language, policies, or measures that are intended to avoid offense or disadvantage to members of particular groups in society.[1][2][3][4][5] Since the late 1980s, the term has come to refer to avoiding language or behavior that can be seen as excluding, marginalizing, or insulting groups of people considered disadvantaged or discriminated against, especially groups defined by sex or race. In public discourse and the media, it is generally used as a pejorative, implying that these policies are excessive​
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_correctness

Compare that to your stance that it is "circular nonsense for dumb whites".

The term political correctness (adjectivally: politically correct; commonly abbreviated PC) is used to describe language, policies, or measures that are intended to avoid offense or disadvantage to members of particular groups in society.[1][2][3][4][5] Since the late 1980s, the term has come to refer to avoiding language or behavior that can be seen as excluding, marginalizing, or insulting groups of people considered disadvantaged or discriminated against, especially groups defined by sex or race. In public discourse and the media, it is generally used as a pejorative, implying that these policies are excessive​
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_correctness

Compare that to your stance that it is "circular nonsense for dumb whites".
It’s exactly what I said
In short - arguing against insulting stereo types.

Doh

But if no people are stereo types
and all you do is try to prevent the use of stereotypes you merely cement those same stereo types.

There is the circularity.

What you also do with this obsession is eviscerate individual biography

The mature understanding is that None of us can be defined by stereotypes.

And Elevating this school ground prefecture to a public policy merely infantalises the entire culture.

It is more than embarrassing watching these pc values being propagated with such moral superiority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back