Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 6 - It begins. (cont in pt 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Twitter has penalized Farrakhan over his remarks in the past. Earlier this year, he lost his verified status for tweeting about "the Satanic Jew and the Synagogue of Satan."”

They also have new rules being set up. Though you’d think in high profile cases they’d bring those rules forward.

Now, where is your outrage over Trump’s language going unedited?

The Khashoggi murder has the potential to become a genuine diplomatic crisis for the US/UK and the West in general. Particularly, its calculation, gruesome nature and brazenness. The West's relationship with Saudi Arabia has always been a moral crisis. Obviously, you can put a dollar value to tacitly accepting (and in fact being allied to) a revolting, oppressive murderous regime. I'm not even naive enough to think it should be differently, the Saudi's have the West over a barrel (so to speak) given their volume of energy reserves.

But is it sickening to hear US in particular cover-up this shocking murder of an actual journalist. Show me a western nation that holds any values other than monetary (maybe far-fetched outpost of the world like Bhutan). But the harsh reality of the modern world is if we want our UberEats delivered in 7.5 minutes we have to overlook the actual bloodshed that's deemed necessary collateral to feed the organs of the global economy. Again, I'm not saying what the alternative should be. But their surely are alternatives.

And once these medieval conservative governments currently in power fail or collapse and the task of saving the planet and focusing on renewables becomes a necessity, hard to see the Saudi nation existing in 50 years. It is has nothing to offer the world other than oil they fortuitously sit on.

The Khashoggi murder has the potential to become a genuine diplomatic crisis for the US/UK and the West in general. Particularly, its calculation, gruesome nature and brazenness. The West's relationship with Saudi Arabia has always been a moral crisis. Obviously, you can put a dollar value to tacitly accepting (and in fact being allied to) a revolting, oppressive murderous regime. I'm not even naive enough to think it should be differently, the Saudi's have the West over a barrel (so to speak) given their volume of energy reserves.

But is it sickening to hear US in particular cover-up this shocking murder of an actual journalist. Show me a western nation that holds any values other than monetary (maybe far-fetched outpost of the world like Bhutan). But the harsh reality of the modern world is if we want our UberEats delivered in 7.5 minutes we have to overlook the actual bloodshed that's deemed necessary collateral to feed the organs of the global economy. Again, I'm not saying what the alternative should be. But their surely are alternatives.

And once these medieval conservative governments currently in power fail or collapse and the task of saving the planet and focusing on renewables becomes a necessity, hard to see the Saudi nation existing in 50 years. It is has nothing to offer the world other than oil they fortuitously sit on.
Excellent post - let's not forget the enormous famine in Yemin unfolding right now at the hand of the Saudi war machine.
Successive generations of US Presidents have done nothing but cosy up to the Sauds - if you study Middle Eastern history (especially colonial and post-colonial) it is weirdly tied into Britain and Russia's attempts to partition and influence Iran (Russia in the North, Britain in the south) and the arbitrary national boundaries drawn up by the colonial powers at the fall of the Ottoman empire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nek minit we believe the Russians, nek minit they got Trump elected, nek minit he's going to start ww3, nek minit he's Putin stooge, nek minit blah blah blah you can't keep your story straight!
Sooooo, what part of my story isn't straight on this one. You going and making broad assumptions again.

Sooooo, what part of my story isn't straight on this one. You going and making broad assumptions again.

Russia says "we didn't hack the US election" you call bullshit, Russia says "they have 700 hostages" you lap it up. It's all about how it lines up for you.

This claim is made by Russia, denied by the US and allies of the US. Along with this claim Putin says that ISIS is expanding in areas with western backed forces, seems like a whole lot of convenient occurrences for Putin's image.

"Pentagon spokesperson Cmdr. Sean Robertson told Fox News: "While we have confirmed that there was an attack on an IDP camp near Deir Ezzour last week, we have no information supporting the large number of hostages alleged by President Putin and we are skeptical of its accuracy. We are also unaware of any U.S. nationals located in that camp." - That's from Fox News but apparently words from the Pentagon.

I did a brief search i can't find anyone other than Putin saying this, incidentally i couldn't find many reporting the Pentagon's denial either.

ISIS as the caliphate is absolutely defeated, they are now just another militant terrorist group operating in the area, did they take that many hostages? Maybe western nations have denied. If they took any hostages from a refugee camp that is most definitely a debacle what sort of security was present to allow them to get away with this type of crap?

Russia says "we didn't hack the US election" you call bullshit, Russia says "they have 700 hostages" you lap it up. It's all about how it lines up for you.

This claim is made by Russia, denied by the US and allies of the US. Along with this claim Putin says that ISIS is expanding in areas with western backed forces, seems like a whole lot of convenient occurrences for Putin's image.

"Pentagon spokesperson Cmdr. Sean Robertson told Fox News: "While we have confirmed that there was an attack on an IDP camp near Deir Ezzour last week, we have no information supporting the large number of hostages alleged by President Putin and we are skeptical of its accuracy. We are also unaware of any U.S. nationals located in that camp." - That's from Fox News but apparently words from the Pentagon.

I did a brief search i can't find anyone other than Putin saying this, incidentally i couldn't find many reporting the Pentagon's denial either.

ISIS as the caliphate is absolutely defeated, they are now just another militant terrorist group operating in the area, did they take that many hostages? Maybe western nations have denied. If they took any hostages from a refugee camp that is most definitely a debacle what sort of security was present to allow them to get away with this type of crap?
Right - there you go with your assumptions again.

Right - there you go with your assumptions again.

My only assumption is that you believe Russia hacked the election, so if you do believe it, then Vlad is not trustworthy as he lies and hacks. If you don't believe they hacked the election then you can believe both statements.

I'm just going by what I've observed you post from memory I don't have a dossier on each poster here to catalogue their beliefs and statements, sorry to disappoint.

My only assumption is that you believe Russia hacked the election, so if you do believe it, then Vlad is not trustworthy as he lies and hacks. If you don't believe they hacked the election then you can believe both statements.

I'm just going by what I've observed you post from memory I don't have a dossier on each poster here to catalogue their beliefs and statements, sorry to disappoint.
Damn - I was hoping I had some sort of cyber permanent record that can be waved at me like they did in the Simpsons to students. Do I believe Russia hacked the elections - depends on your definition of hacking really. I believe the Russians created mischief as nuisance for the election (which wouldn't be the first time any foreign country had done) now does this fit in your definition of hacking, who knows. Did they force the result, well I don't believe they did, people can be stupid but they aren't that stupid in significant numbers. Democrats lost the election as they were in power for two terms and put up a toxic candidate at a time of social unrest following a significant public event (GFC). Now do I trust the Russians in statements of the potential for ISIS, I remain sceptical of any news stories. Do I believe that ISIS were defeated, no, I think they were beaten down but they are a body that can be held down and then spring back up in numbers (like a noxious weed). Hence - I criticise Trump for going out there any saying that he defeated it.

Donalds not going to risk the money from the Terrorist Nation over one Journalist. Hes just hoping this all blows over because HES MAKING AMERICA GREAT YA'LL CHECK OUT THESE TOTALLY NOT FAKE NEWS POLES! Did he mention Obama kicks white babies over the border?

It’s exactly what I said
In short - arguing against insulting stereo types.

Doh

But if no people are stereo types
and all you do is try to prevent the use of stereotypes you merely cement those same stereo types.

There is the circularity.

What you also do with this obsession is eviscerate individual biography

The mature understanding is that None of us can be defined by stereotypes.

And Elevating this school ground prefecture to a public policy merely infantalises the entire culture.

It is more than embarrassing watching these pc values being propagated with such moral superiority.
The bulk of your posting seems to be sophistry.

Someone doesn't want to hire a Mexican, because they're lazy and just want to siesta all the time.
That is a stereotype.

It's not true. It's politically incorrect to call Mexicans lazy.
You seem to have a problem with that.

PC is what you posted: "None of us can be defined by stereotypes".
But you're against it, somehow. So do you think we can be defined by stereotypes???

Someone doesn't want to hire a Mexican, because they're lazy and just want to siesta all the time.
That is a stereotype.

But you're against it, somehow. So do you think we can be defined by stereotypes???
Richmond supporters are still a bunch of feral's though?

Donalds not going to risk the money from the Terrorist Nation over one Journalist. Hes just hoping this all blows over because HES MAKING AMERICA GREAT YA'LL CHECK OUT THESE TOTALLY NOT FAKE NEWS POLES! Did he mention Obama kicks white babies over the border?
He praised a thug politican
“However, that didn’t appear to trouble Trump who praised Gianforte for the crime, stating, “Any guy that can do a body slam — he’s my kind of guy.””

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gr...nesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter

That is a stereotype.

No we can’t - that’s obvious
The question is why the * do you or anyone need to arbiter every one of these exchange
If you apply that logic consistently your head will explode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back