Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 6 - It begins. (cont in pt 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actions speak louder than lip-service Chief....He has the authority vested within him to counter those measures at any time....As too exonerating Assange.

But he won't, cause he's part of the establishment pact.....In spite of both his & the MSM's bullshit attempts to portray him as 'draining the swamp' & acting against the so-called 'Deep-State'.

See his teasing about releasing the JFK files unredacted....And what became of that?.....Yet another big fat nothing burger of a lie.
That could be because he doesn’t want to have something in common with JFK!

No I realize the people who care already agree with me. I realize the nut jobs are still nut jobs. So why bother.

You could learn from this. No one values your contribution.

Will be back for the good times after the mid terms.

So I’m back. The good times keep coming. Every day another house seat topples and turns democrat.

Bring on the investigators.

That could be because he doesn’t want to have something in common with JFK!

Why the * would you waste the bullet?

Trump is simply allowed his carte-blanche to rail against the MSM, so long as he tows his pay-masters lines.....All he is doing is increasing their ratings by it anyways, which is all a part of the act to dupe, deceive & distract the U.S people from the truth & the things that really matter anyways.

Director of FBI bad.
Random YouTuber good.

That is essentially what the FBI did with the DNC server: The bureau was provided with copies of the data on the server, like duplicating your own hard drive. Had Russians accessed the physical server after breaking into the DNC, the physical server itself might have been useful. Instead, they were given the server’s fingerprint, so to speak. This was confirmed by a spokesman for the DNC and by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony.

Director of FBI bad.
Random YouTuber good.

That is essentially what the FBI did with the DNC server: The bureau was provided with copies of the data on the server, like duplicating your own hard drive. Had Russians accessed the physical server after breaking into the DNC, the physical server itself might have been useful. Instead, they were given the server’s fingerprint, so to speak. This was confirmed by a spokesman for the DNC and by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony.

Copies Chief......Copies.

How does one substantiate those copies as the real McCoy, if you don't get access or sight to the first-hand principal source in the first place?

Chain of custody Chief.

Copies Chief......Copies.

How does one substantiate those copies as the real McCoy, if you don't get access or sight to the first-hand principal source in the first place?

Chain of custody Chief.
Could you please get an IT degree - like I have - or daily interaction with cloud services - like I have - and then discuss this?

You’re just looking silly right now. Dunning-Kruger Effect live before our eyes.

upload_2018-11-16_19-40-40.jpeg

Last edited:
Could you please get an IT degree - like I have - or daily interaction with cloud services - like I have - and then discuss this?

You’re just looking silly right now. Dunning-Kruger Effect live before our eyes.

View attachment 585151

And so we arrive at a further question Chief, which is rather more the actual elephant in the room that all the MSM is choosing to ignore on this one.

How can it be that a political party can dictate to the Justice Department, what it can & cannot have direct access to?

Shall we ponder over that one some more......What?

Then of course Chief....There's the no small matter that this is a serious criminal investigation on an international level, scale & magnitude....I mean, the DNC server was supposedly the actual source for the Russian hacking in the first place & yet....The DOJ has never had direct access to it?

Just what kind of a scam are these guys trying to pull on the general public with this balder-dash?....I ask you Chief.

And as for IT savvy....I defer to one William Binney esq.….A dude with over 30 years IT encryption specialty experience & head of that very job at the NSA.....Versus the all powerful & all-seeing Big Footy Big Cheese?

Hmmmm….It's a toughie I'll grant you, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to plump for the baldy guy in this instance.....No, not you.

And so we arrive at a further question Chief, which is rather more the actual elephant in the room that all the MSM is choosing to ignore on this one.

How can it be that a political party can dictate to the Justice Department, what it can & cannot have direct access to?

Shall we ponder over that one some more......What?
If the FBI was satisfied that what they got was as good as having the actual hardware, if they had the production server image, they don’t need the hardware.

For instance, BigFooty is hosted on a bunch of servers that are created and destroyed as needed. An image of any of those is “BigFooty”... well, plus the CDN. Plus the other services that control access and direct requests to any of the live servers, and host the WordPress install and the database... do you get it yet?

Anyway - watch Planet America.

If the FBI was satisfied that what they got was as good as having the actual hardware, if they had the production server image, they don’t need the hardware.

Not a tech guru Chief but if you got a copy how do you know you got everything on the hardware?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a tech guru Chief but if you got a copy how do you know you got everything on the hardware?
If you get the hardware after the fact... how do you know you got everything? How do you know the hardware you got is the hardware that was in place at the time? If it’s a cloud, which hardware is the actual hardware? Who can make a rainbow? Dip it in a dream?

And as for IT savvy....I defer to one William Binney esq.….A dude with over 30 years IT encryption specialty experience & head of that very job at the NSA.....Versus the all powerful & all-seeing Big Footy Big Cheese?

Hmmmm….It's a toughie I'll grant you, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to plump for the baldy guy in this instance.....No, not you.
Binney said that the "intelligence community wasn’t being honest here". He appeared on Fox News in November 2017 to promote this theory. He has also been frequently cited on Breitbart News. In November 2017 it was reported that a month earlier, Binney had met with CIA Director Mike Pompeo at the behest of President Trump.
Really? Never :D

I’m no tech guru by any stretch of the imagination.

Look, a friend (no this not “a friend” as in me, an actual friend) found that there were unsavoury images stored on one of his services open to the public.

He offered access to the FBI, but was basically told “don’t worry, when we want access we get it”.

They didn’t touch the physical hardware, they just took an image. Unless someone was prying open a single physical server, the hardware is almost immaterial.

I don’t know the DNC’s setup, but it’s not a big leap to assume their server cloud wasn’t that much different to any other.

Getting sick of this whole US charging Assange bullshit. Why doesn't he blackmail them for immunity and threaten to release their worst s**t? I've seen triangles that fly in the sky and yet no mention of it from him. If the war stuff was the worst dirt he had on them he's ******

I think that Avenatti is going to go in raw on that clown Wohl.

I can't believe that the ArseWohl would be stupid enough to try it again after the his attempts against Mueller were hilariously expose, especially so soon afterwards. But then again, he thought using a picture of Christopher Waltz as one of the employees wouldn't be noticed... Forget the offences, I hope he faces some gaol time simply for his stupidity.

Is there any wonder this thread lapses into simply posting Trump's tweets and calling out his lies and ignorance? He does it almost daily!

Isn't it amazing that the real thing straight up out does all of the parody accounts on Twitter. Every day I question whether this is real life or not.

Anvenetti is a defence lawyer with a money-grabbing narcissist as a client. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he was almost a big a dirt-bag as Kavanaugh, who had multiple witness accounts (many of whom were upset that the FBI didn't interview them).

Yes this is true, but he is seemingly the hero we need at the moment. A means to an end.

If you get the hardware after the fact... how do you know you got everything? How do you know the hardware you got is the hardware that was in place at the time? If it’s a cloud, which hardware is the actual hardware? Who can make a rainbow? Dip it in a dream?

And that has been Binney's point all along....That the NSA, having access to all down-loads, texts, e-mails etc, etc have known all along what's in there....Hence Assange's leaks & disclosures over much of the content.

And yet the so-called 'Russian hacking' proof remains a mystery & beyond all access to anybody in the States.....Probably because there simply is none, never was any & they have played the U.S public with this crap for 2 years all along.

We all know this is one huge game Chief.....And it's fooling no one.

Fairly much covers it I reckon.

oMt85MR.jpg
Hyperbolist.

Chief said.

Jonathan Karl

"FYI — Robert Mueller did not work for Obama for 8 years. He ran the FBI under George W Bush for nearly 8 years. He remained FBI Director under Obama for 4 years, confirmed to extend his 10-year term by a Senate vote of 100-0."

Of course....Someone had to remain to maintain all the cover-ups of all the crimes that so characterised the worst cabinet of War criminals that ever had access to the White House.

And now he's doing a splendid job of covering over the Hilary Uranium One scandal, with this massive smoke-screen of accusing the other side of what is true of your own.....A scandal in which he himself was a major player & go-between in.

Mueller has always been a Bush man....And Hillary & Obama were all a part of that cadre too.....Hence the F.B.I cover-up of all their shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back