Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
It says everything that needs to be said about the stupidity and emptiness of the Trumpist right that a dopey three-world slogan is their proudest accomplishment.
Don’t be too harsh. You’re forgetting their long-promised healthcare plan (which turned out to be a file box of random documents dumped in the lap of a producer on a 60 Minutes set just after Trump had walked out of an interview).

Dec 1, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Right wing YouTube spend their time trying to bait the left wing. Just snorting and spitting and generally making no sense.

"DAT GUY IS JUST DA... DUMBEST... DUMB DUMB!" is the sort of thing that makes up the bulk of the everyday alt-right, "conservative" YouTube video.

Lefty breadtube YouTubers spend their time breaking down the right winger moron arguments into intellectual dust. Completely atomising the righty gronks.

You think that sh*t you posted is funny? Christ.

Kulinski is okay, and pretty left wing. People like Chomsky and Bernie have been guests on his shows, so definitely not anything like a right winger. I get, though, that the video takes five or so minutes to get to that and the general point he’s making, so for people who aren’t familiar with him it’s not a great introductory video without any context.

Sure. A lot of leftists call CNN the Clinton News Network.
Did you make a mistake above?

I have only ever heard those that oppose the Democrats (Rep/Conservatives/Right leaning) refer to it as the Clinton News Network just because CNN is opposite to what they believe.

for people who aren’t familiar with him it’s not a great introductory video without any context.
If that's not his usual standard, happy to give him a go.

Since Covid I've been watching too much YouTube so I haven't got patience for people who dick around and don't get to the point.

Herzog

Team Captain
Nov 19, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Did you make a mistake above?

I have only ever heard those that oppose the Democrats (Rep/Conservatives/Right leaning) refer to it as the Clinton News Network just because CNN is opposite to what they believe.
I'm a leftist who refers to CNN as that and I've heard other leftists refer to it as that too. Maybe you only focus on Republicans v establishment Democrats. Fox v CNN & MSNBC. The spectrum is a lot wider than that. If you watch the video I posted a few posts back you'll get the gist.

I suspect Chief and Mick just saw the title of the video and thought it was the work of a right winger.
I saw the title and watched about 30 seconds.

That looked to me like the standard right-whinger YouTube opening.

Of he's usually OK, fine. But what I saw was boring old crap.

Herzog

Team Captain
Nov 19, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
I saw the title and watched about 30 seconds.

That looked to me like the standard right-whinger YouTube opening.

Of he's usually OK, fine. But what I saw was boring old crap.
Need to watch the whole thing. The best bit is when he starts talking about the potential candidates the CNN guy floated.

Herzog

Team Captain
Nov 19, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have said many times - hardly ever look at videos posted without some sort of description. They are usually trash. Can also muck up my video recommendations. I am sure another friend or family will share it if it's awesome.

Herzog

Team Captain
Nov 19, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have said many times - hardly ever look at videos posted without some sort of description. They are usually trash. Can also muck up my video recommendations. I am sure another friend or family will share it if it's awesome.
Description is that President Ford's prediction back in 1989 about how the US would get its first female president looks like it could happen soon.

Last edited:
I'm a leftist who refers to CNN as that and I've heard other leftists refer to it as that too. Maybe you only focus on Republicans v establishment Democrats. Fox v CNN & MSNBC. The spectrum is a lot wider than that.
Well I have never seen it written or heard this before.

If you watch the video I posted a few posts back you'll get the gist.

I rarely if ever watch videos that are posted without some understanding of content and/or relevancy.

Herzog

Team Captain
Nov 19, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well I have never seen it written or heard this before.

I rarely if ever watch videos that are posted without some understanding of content and/or relevancy.
OK. I'll provide a short synopsis for the videos I post in future.

Herzog

Team Captain
Nov 19, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
You put upon dear edgelord, getting exactly what you wanted. Poor you.
I'll allow one of you to have the last word. I don't want to get accused of trying to make this all about me if I continue to reply.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Description is that President Ford's prediction back in 1989 about how the US would get it's first female president looks like it could happen soon.
Where was this in 2016?

Revisionist scare mongering. Ooh a female prez and she's black

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Description is that President Ford's prediction back in 1989 about how the US would get it's first female president looks like it could happen soon.
So? Jesus Christ hasn't returned yet and it's been over 2,000 years now, but that hasn't stopped Christians predicting he's coming back very, very soon.

The Jews have been waiting many thousands of years for the Messiah and he's coming real soon apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back