Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamala talked of territorial sovereignty re Ukraine's border but doesn't seem to be too stressed on the integrity of her own country's border. Strange posture to take.

Wasnt aware Mexico's military was preparing a bloody invasion into America.

Kamala talked of territorial sovereignty re Ukraine's border but doesn't seem to be too stressed on the integrity of her own country's border. Strange posture to take.
Fahx Nooz talking point.... DRINK!

On Afghanistan, I agree to some extent - although if it turns out the best thing Biden did it will be a pretty unfortunate legacy IMO. Although I admire Biden for actually following through with the withdrawal, a very difficult political decision which had to be made, the withdrawal was so bad and public that it's likely to invite future aggression from Russia (in Ukraine) and China (in Taiwan) because the US is seen as weakened, and very unlikely to be drawn into ''another Afghanistan'', so soon anyway. Its arguable that these invasions might be inevitable regardless of what the US does, but such manifest public mishandlings as the Afghanistan withdrawal expedite this behaviour from Russia and China - and on Biden's watch, which is even more problematic for him (politically).
Russian and Chinese aggression didn't just pop up after the Afghanistan withdrawal.

Fahx Nooz talking point.... DRINK!
Not sure what you're on about but the person put in charge of a decidedly open US southern border is worried about border integrity thousands of miles away. Too much gritting in the Ukraine to protect I guess.

Russia's biggest long-term threat is China, but what does Putin care? He'll be dead by the time those chickens come home to roost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

War is good for business!
There's nothing new under the Sun, the US State Department getting into bed with fascist and quasi-fascist regimes*** and dragging the then-current administration along with it.
Not that Biden's war-mongering appointees needed much - any - encouragement.

*** That actually sums up almost the last 100 years of history of the US in Latin America.

Last edited:
I imagine if Trump had been capable of operating and communicating like a functional adult the media wouldn't have pursued him anywhere near as hard ¯\(ツ)

Like yeah, be the most toxic divisive w***er you can be while expressly and specifically denigrating the media at every opportunity - and then be surprised that you don't get the same baseline run in the press as other POTUS' who didn't do that. Utterly perplexing :tearsofjoy:
Oh I thought it was because he avoided wars, silly me.

Wasnt aware Mexico's military was preparing a bloody invasion into America.
There’s no benefit to the present administration you thinking that, but there is benefit to you believing Russians are going to invade Ukraine, thus the propaganda hasn’t made you think that Mexicans are coming but Russians are.

Oh I thought it was because he avoided wars, silly me.
Why didn't Trump go to war then? Only President not to.
Of course, he was perfectly happy to continue the USA's industrialised, remote-control air wars, dropping thousands of bombs and missiles on other countries, wreaking untold death and destruction on civilians and military personnel alike; and to order that the figures no longer be published.

Of course, he was perfectly happy to continue the USA's industrialised, remote-control air wars, dropping thousands of bombs and missiles on other countries, wreaking untold death and destruction on civilians and military personnel alike; and to order that the figures no longer be published.
I think most people are happy ISIS isn't around in any meaningful way anymore.

It just came out in the last day or so that in 2017 the US military bombed a dam in Syria that was on a “no strike” list because of the possibility that it could kill thousands, but yes, Trump was committed to peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back