Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you arrived at that place where the Biden election has vindicated you and invalidated everyone who disagreed with you? Narcissist much?
It certainly invalidated the muppets like you who supported Trump because they simply wanted to be on the winning team and were predicting a Trump landslide.

Where did that get you? Now you're a loser who backed a loser and everyone is laughing at you. Did you get tired of winning?

Maybe it's time to reflect on how/why you got it so wrong? Maybe not knowing anything was a factor?

Australians who still support Trump are ******* weird, man. Hell, anyone who supported Trump is weird but to still support him after this...

I have to think they're some kind of uber-conservative or easily manipulated.
He made them feel better about not knowing anything and they wanted to be on the winning team. It's really that simple.

You can imagine the psychological appeal of that to a certain kind of simpleton. All your life, you've been the dumbest person in every room. People have disregarded your views because you don't know anything. But Trump comes along and that's no longer a liability. In fact, it's a kind of secret weapon to be turned against all the people who mocked you. Suddenly people want to hear why you support Trump. They're engaging with you about politics. And you have the capacity to shock them simply by repeating a few pre-rehearsed talking points. Is there any doubt that this situation is an upgrade on being totally disregarded?

It can't be easy to peel yourself away from that and return to being the dumbest person in every room. That's what confronts these dead-enders like Balls In and FireKrakouer.

It's like people who get scammed out of money online. The pain and humiliation of admitting they got scammed leads them to a state of denial - they tell themselves they didn't actually get scammed - which in turn makes them susceptible to being scammed again. That is preferable to admitting they got taken for a ride.

supported Trump because they simply wanted to be on the winning team
The what? I'll easily concede Trump is a deeply flawed president.... but he had good policies that strengthened America. In contrast Joe is hidiously flawed and has diabolical Anti American policies. Just watch rainman self proclaimed smartest bloke in the room, what we warned of is all unfolding before you.

Last edited:
IMG_3995.JPG

Now political analyst Ned Zelic has weighed in calling the US election fraudulent. I’m convinced! No qualifications necessary to make blatantly false statements but I suppose some people just love to make themselves look foolish.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He made them feel better about not knowing anything and they wanted to be on the winning team. It's really that simple.
Sometimes you can come across as antagonistic but this post hits the nail right on the head and is incredibly well put.

It's tribalism in the end.

Obviously Julian's people didn't agree to the fee. The pardons were for sale and you weren't getting one if you didn't buy it.

Your implied suggestion that there was a reasoned adult discussion on it by Trump is laughable. He is incapable of reasoned adult discussions.
He got warned by his lawyers and staff not to pardon himself or his family and I can imagine Assanges name coming up too.

Stop pretending to know anything. That horse bolted long ago.
Direct your prodigious genuis at reviewing Bidens actions so far then. Please give us your opinion? The pipeline? The new impeachment action that Joe has said squat? Prohibiting womens sports from banning biological males, allowing the CCP to re-enter the US power supply business... i presume you are happy with it all so far?

Last edited:
The what? I'll easily concede Trump is a deeply flawed president.... but he had good policies that strengthened America. In contrast Joe is hidiously flawed and has diabolical Anti American policies. Just watch rainman seld proclaimed smarted blike in the room, what we warned of is all unfolding before you.

Can you be more specific?

There were numerous warnings, for example: two weeks, OBAMAGATE!!!, The Storm, The Kraken, Klingons on the Starboard Bow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Direct your prodigious genuis as reviewing Bidens actions so far then. Please give us your opinion? The pipeline? The new impeachment action that Joe has said squat? Prohibiting womens sports from banning biological males, allowing the CCP to re-enter the US power supply business, the statement that covid is what it is... i presume you are happy with it all so far?
Stop advertising your desperation.

I'm not interested in defending every action taken by the US government. That's for talking point cheerleaders like you. They will be judged in time, according to their outcomes.

I agree with Trump's impeachment. What do you want Biden to say about it? It will now run its course.

And frankly, why would anyone expect that you have anything intelligent to say about any of the above? You don't know anything and simply regurgitate Fox talking points.

Here is a very interesting take on the impeachment idea. It is in the republicans best interest to impeach trump but its in the Democrats best interest not too.

Trump has suggested he will start a patriot party. This will destroy the republican party as he will take a core group of republican voters with him. This would be a huge win for the democrats.

Direct your prodigious genuis at reviewing Bidens actions so far then. Please give us your opinion? The pipeline? The new impeachment action that Joe has said squat? Prohibiting womens sports from banning biological males, allowing the CCP to re-enter the US power supply business... i presume you are happy with it all so far?

Why the * is the impeachment action a bad thing?

Because he’s your guy? Because unity?

View attachment 1044929

Now political analyst Ned Zelic has weighed in calling the US election fraudulent. I’m convinced! No qualifications necessary to make blatantly false statements but I suppose some people just love to make themselves look foolish.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Trump has validated a generation of deranged QAnon chuds all around the world, not just the US. We're gonna see the repercussion of this for the next decade: the dumbest people saying the dumbest s**t, and they get to vote

Trump is out of office. Its insane.
Impeachment stops him from being allowed to run again for office. As the video above shows. This is not in the democrats interests i believe. But Im not sure that the democrats are thinking clearly about this.

Impeachment stops him from being allowed to run again for office. As the video above shows. This is not in the democrats interests i believe. But Im not sure that the democrats are thinking clearly about this.
It wont succeed and even if it did impeachment isnt designed to stop people running in future. The dems are embarking on a Trump support base purge. Its Orwellian.

It wont succeed and even if it did impeachment isnt designed to stop people running in future. The dems are embarking on a Trump support base purge. Its Orwellian.
I agree with your last sentence but impeachment is mainly about removing him from office (that ship has sailed) and disqualifying him from ever running again.

Impeachment - The removal from public office and possible disqualification from holding further office. The purpose of impeachment is not personal punishment; rather, its function is primarily to maintain constitutional government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back