Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump is awful and i'm glad he's gone, but Biden is also human trash and I hope he gets the same relentless media treatment that Trump did.
You don’t think Biden passes the sniff test?

Trump is awful and i'm glad he's gone, but Biden is also human trash and I hope he gets the same relentless media treatment that Trump did.

Won't happen. MSM has been much more in the tank for Biden than Trump.

I'm wondering whether Biden will get through the full 4 year term. At what stage will the medicos need to step in and certify that he is just not mentally capable of fulfilling his duties as President? Ominous signs already.

If they didn't step in for Trump, who was also clearly deteriorating cognitively in real time, I doubt they step in for Biden until he becomes a vegetable.

I expect a cabinet full of longtime servants of the Dems, the political machine and people who formerly worked in high power positions for big corporations. As always, replacing the Dems for GOPs.

I'm not expecting there to be much done differently, I hope it takes a long time for the gloss to wear off before everyone realises that it will be very much more of the same political stagnation.

Fortunately, I think the democrats don't position themselves against the vaccine now as they were doing prior to the election, see Kamala Harris, and that will mean a working vaccine is distributed without hurdles allowing their economy to open up and surge back to full power.

It's going to be very good for the USA.
When did they position themselves against a vaccine?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect a cabinet full of longtime servants of the Dems, the political machine and people who formerly worked in high power positions for big corporations. As always, replacing the Dems for GOPs.

I'm not expecting there to be much done differently, I hope it takes a long time for the gloss to wear off before everyone realises that it will be very much more of the same political stagnation.

Fortunately, I think the democrats don't position themselves against the vaccine now as they were doing prior to the election, see Kamala Harris, and that will mean a working vaccine is distributed without hurdles allowing their economy to open up and surge back to full power.

It's going to be very good for the USA.
giphy.gif

When did they position themselves against a vaccine?
Kamala Harris was questioning the safety of "Donald Trumps Vaccine" and I'm not sure but she said she won't take it if he says it's ok but if Fauci says it's ok then she is ok with it.

It's just political talk, like her laughing about what she directed at Biden during the debate, but the result is that it links Trump to the vaccine which from her is a message to her supporters that it's not good.

California governor also indicated that he wouldn't be in any rush to deploy it under the guise of safety, I don't expect them to worry about that so much now and everyone wins for it.

Because as we all know they wouldn't release and approve something unless it were safe.

This won't be wrapped up till end of the month with all the court challenges. Don't get upset though I'm sure those cognizant were all for Al Gore challenges

I'm wondering whether Biden will get through the full 4 year term. At what stage will the medicos need to step in and certify that he is just not mentally capable of fulfilling his duties as President? Ominous signs already.
It won't be so bad. Reagan was senile in his second term and made it through.

This thread has been started far too early! DELETE!

I ain't superstitious but...

I still have the copy that I bought that day down at the drug store.

I'm quite cynical of all politicians and not very optimistic that political change actually does anything.

I want politicians to serve the people and I think there is far too much money spent by very rich people with a lot to lose for the votes not to be beholden to an outside interest in some capacity.
This is possibly the structure of his administration. Problems with them lacking integrity, being large donors or Deep State?

Secretary of State - Samantha Power
National Security Advisor - Antony Blinken.
Treasury Secretary - Lael Brainard.
Attorney General - Sally Yates/Doug Jones
Homeland Security Secretary - Susan Rice
Defence Secretary - Michele Flournoy
Veteran Affairs Secretary - Tammy Duckworth
Chief of Staff - Ron Klein
Climate Advisor - John Kerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back