Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would they know what one is yours?

I assume you'd get fined because your name is marked off at multiple locations... But in terms of what it would mean for the count the ballot is in the box already.
Postal votes, they do know. In some states you can even change your postal vote before the election.

As you so cleverly highlighted. US postal voting is safer than Australian in person voting.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Republicans are also getting upset at people registering to vote on the day of the election because they are not reflected in the previous registered voter information they have from...several years previous.

How dare someone not update their out of date information on their paper?!

Very good, eyes-wide-open analysis of the Dems' long-term failure to capitalise on all that is phuckked about contemporary America, much of it due to their Republican opponents.

Supports what I was saying in election thread - this has been a horrible campaign by the Dems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It started when they picked the wrong candidate

Won't matter this time, Trump and his disgusting and arrogant attitude to the COVID19 crisis is what cost him ultimately I think..

Yes I know Biden is not the best President going towards for America, but he does not have the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans on his hands like Trump does.

It's all about the lesser of two evils at this point.

I can’t believe you’re celebrating this.
Get to the back of the line and have some fun

conga-line-o.gif

7ae1e860f1f35840212ac57bede5bdfb.jpg

Stay here in Melbourne, might be a safer option

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's actually safer living in my former Chicago suburb than it is living here. Those stats are from the city. We lived 42km away from downtown Chicago.

ShanDog why are people so unkind? I didn’t want to go through and report every post but this thread is supposed to be about B8den’s cabinet, why are people whining about the Obese Turtle in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back