Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

that's his incentive to have an enormous 2022.

He needs to stop fumbling & make the most of his limited opportunities in the position he plays to stay in the system.

Not sold on him at this stage but l can see he has upside & a bit more size would assist him.....still not fully developed yet.

Getting a little worried that someone like Ford will surpass him and curtis gets pushed out of a spot.

Surely CT has done all that can be expected of a third year player. He has shown improvement each year. 2019 2 underwhelming games. 2020 more games as a Hf & showed good overhead skills & goal sense. 2021 more games again & moved up the field including time on the wing. For a player we drafted with a pick in the 40s he’s going OK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree, he could play very much like Corey Jones.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
given the intra club on friday, maybe he could play very much like Scott Pendlebury. I rate the guy - too many on here writing him off on the back of our under 23 riches. Can play

Last edited:
given the intra club on friday, maybe he could play very much like Scott Pendlebury. I rate the guy - too many on here righting him off on the back of our under 23 riches. Can play
Has some serious upside, very interested to see what position he ends up slotting into this year.

Not sure Pendlebury is a great comparison as to who he could play like however.

Has some serious upside, very interested to see what position he ends up slotting into this year.

I’m not sure he meant Scott.

There are a few of them, I assume he was talking about one of the ones who plays like Jack Silvagni.

Similar to hayden and now scott.
Finding a position on field will be the key to him sticking around or looking for opportunities elsewhere.
Not sure he can play HF anymore with the talent we've got going through there.

given the intra club on friday, maybe he could play very much like Scott Pendlebury. I rate the guy - too many on here righting him off on the back of our under 23 riches. Can play
Agreed he is class, very neat , has speed and a good jump and can play forward and mid. He’s a type of player that is a very hard matchup and can turn a game.

Is best 22 comfortably for mine

Skilled, evasive, tackles hard and can run all day.

Still reckon he should be tried as a rebounding defender.

Reminds me of this bloke who was so important to the Cats in they’re dynasty years, who was also recruited as a forward but went back after a couple of years.

1644705121339.jpeg

Andrew Scott Pendlebury no less.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back