VFL Past #62: Daniel Coghlan - 2016 VFL Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Disgrace he wasnt rookied. The club will be making contact tonight for sure to get him back home.

Disgrace he wasnt rookied. The club will be making contact tonight for sure to get him back home.
You mean Essendon? He's already signed.

Where is home? Eastern football league, correct?

Pretty sure he has signed on with the VFL bombers (according to Skippy in a recent VFL update anyway). Would love to see him dominate in 2015 and go up another rung. Terrific player

Where is home? Eastern football league, correct?

Pretty sure he has signed on with the VFL bombers (according to Skippy in a recent VFL update anyway). Would love to see him dominate in 2015 and go up another rung. Terrific player

Back to Warburton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broke his finger a week or two ago.

Glad to hear it in a way.

Was very surprised that he wasn't named as one of the top up players. As good as the experienced players we have brought into the VFL side are I still think he'll probably be the best VFL player.

Glad to hear it in a way.

Was very surprised that he wasn't named as one of the top up players. As good as the experienced players we have brought into the VFL side are I still think he'll probably be the best VFL player.
Nah, Schroder will be.

I've finished watching the 4th quarter against the Cats and he was great.
Admittedly, this is my first look at him this season but he has nice attributes.
Went in really hard, above average speed and a good accurate left kick.
Assuming he plays most games like this, i wouldn't mind taking a punt on him in the rookie draft

Just out of curiosity, do you still think this way?
No, Polkinghorne has been by far our best and most consistent IMO.

Definite rookie chance at years end- another very solid season in the midfield and if he has a great finals campaign anything is possible!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back