A League Round 19 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee guys its not even half time yet.

Same old story. Been the better team, still losing. The mentality never changes with this club every year. Lost opportunities after lost opportunities each and every season.
So weve seen Perth beat Sydney away and the Nix smash the Wanderers, we're 10 unbeaten and have slowly been falling back...... it was expected.

phew

i get that everyone likes djite, but stick even a remotely consistent scorer next to him and it improves tenfold.
Its not a system Spaniards play but Van Dijk next to Bruce up front would work. Bruce does the hard work the rest of the team bar Goody do and then Serg finishes.

Worth a thought.

Its not a system Spaniards play but Van Dijk next to Bruce up front would work. Bruce does the hard work the rest of the team bar Goody do and then Serg finishes.

Worth a thought.

exactly. bruce is exceptional at his hard work and ability to get the ball, but he's not a consistent finisher. playing a 442 is something that deserves a serious look

So weve seen Perth beat Sydney away and the Nix smash the Wanderers, we're 10 unbeaten and have slowly been falling back...... it was expected.
Yep but this was the perfect time to take advantage of the golden opportunity we have and what do you know, we're blowing it as usual.

The whole 'Garcia will bring crowds' doesnt seem to be working does it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep Serg might have scored those......

He wouldve scored that too but.............

Bruce gets a sneaky one

Every ******* year Adelaide United, every ******* year. Chance to go third and losing to the bottom team. We NEVER take our chances in this competition, EVER. ******* hell I am so sick of it.
Typical Reds, makes me vomit...
Same old s**t. I'll be in a nursing home by the time we win a title.

Jesus. Spit the dummy early much?

Isn't it nice to see the referees ******* up yet another game?

Seriously, to quote Geoff Toovey - "there's gotta be an investigation into this!"

As I think Giggler said in this thread or in the Victory thread, we've got the general public blowing up about flares, meanwhile the competition has no ******* integrity whatsoever because the referees aren't up to standard.

Beautiful by Goody, smashed in by Mauk for his first Reds goal and that is that.

Massive game Friday night.

Horrible by Euge. He's prone to it every now and then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back